Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps

nikka HES NOT BLACK IN THE BOOKS...

THEY DECIDED TO MAKE HIM
BLACK IN THE SHOW SO
THEY CAN HAVE A GAY BLACK CHARACTER.

:devil:
:evil:

I know, I've read them. Corlys is the main reason they were made black, in order to get the Sea Snake spin off. As I said earlier.

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
In the Ep 6 trailer, is the Queen implying that Rhaenyra’s kids are not Laenor’s (and actually Cole’s)?

I didn’t see enough blond headed biracials in the trailer. Who the hell is that Dornish looking boy yelling “Dracarys” :wtf:

That’s the implication. Lord Corly’s gotta hold that L.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I know, I've read them. Corlys is the main reason they were made black, in order to get the Sea Snake spin off. As I said earlier.

NOPE...

HBO WENT BACK TO THE 1920S
AND TURNED A CAC SUPER HERO
INTO A GAY BLACK MAN.

THEY WENT BACK TO THE 1950S
AND TURNED A STRONG BLACK MAN
INTO A DOWN LOW GAY & ABUSIVE FATHER.

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I hope your right. I'm not going to assume otherwise because of some unconfirmed spin-offs for a character that quite frankly isn't being given a whole lot of screen time. When I look around to other T.V shows a pattern certainly seems to be emerging.

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
In the Ep 6 trailer, is the Queen implying that Rhaenyra’s kids are not Laenor’s (and actually Cole’s)?

I didn’t see enough blond headed biracials in the trailer. Who the hell is that Dornish looking boy yelling “Dracarys” :wtf:
Bro not a single kid had that white hair. I wonder if they even tried to have sex together to procreate. Guess he so gay he couldn’t even get it up for her or sumthing lol

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

NOPE...

INTO A GAY BLACK MAN.

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.

he is somewhat right about the diversity angle…the issue as you’re pointing out is they try to lump it all in one to check their boxes which is why there are so many gay black characters now in television…the “easiest” one is having a gay black woman which checks off 3 boxes in the name of being “diverse”

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Oh man, watching now. Can’t wait to go thru this thread and see the coli spazz at the breh being :wrist:

:russ:
The two biggest repercussions of the velaryons being black was the DL black man subplot and the laena/daemon wenchery and they put em both in the same episode :mjlol:

I was expecting this site to implode

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps

NOPE...

INTO A GAY BLACK MAN.

THIS IS WHAT THEY DO.

Netflix is worse. Much much worse. It took like 30 minutes into sandman before their gay light bright showed up

Digital Omen

All Star
Daps
Everyone is shytting on simpin Cole for losing his mind over Targ snatch but look at it like this:
Dude took a vow of chastity, and could possibly be a virgin as well
Imagine how long he's had dry dikk
Then not only does the crown princess seduce him, she put that thing on him like a seasoned vet
Whose mind wouldn't be blown by that?
Dude went from beating off in a dark corner of the castle to royal backshots
He's wide open for a damm good reason!

And now Alicent gonna have him spying on some Godfather shyt: "I know your secret and can have you killed whenever I feel like it"
Watch Simpin Cole turn into Luca Brasi

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
Everyone is shytting on simpin Cole for losing his mind over Targ snatch but look at it like this:
Dude took a vow of chastity, and could possibly be a virgin as well
Imagine how long he's had dry dikk
Then not only does the crown princess seduce him, she put that thing on him like a seasoned vet
Whose mind wouldn't be blown by that?
Dude went from beating off in a dark corner of the castle to royal backshots
He's wide open for a damm good reason!

And now Alicent gonna have him spying on some Godfather shyt: "I know your secret and can have you killed whenever I feel like it"
Watch Simpin Cole turn into Luca Brasi
Lol yea but he acting like a little bytch because he knew upon meeting her that one day she would be wed to someone else whom was noble as it always is for a kings daughter. She was a virgin too. Regardless how good the p*ssy was. This is not her choice to get married. Running away from her family is not a realistic choice. They would try to come find her anyway. She can smile or be upset. It’s the kings decision. She didn’t threaten him and say I will behead you if you don’t fukk me. Dude made a grown decision. Then turn around and telling to the queen. “I was a bad boy” :damn:Not willing to fukk the princess of they can’t pick oranges and run off. Very unmanly like lol

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
he is somewhat right about the diversity angle…the issue as you’re pointing out is they try to lump it all in one to check their boxes which is why there are so many gay black characters now in television…the “easiest” one is having a gay black woman which checks off 3 boxes in the name of being “diverse”

NO...nikkaS LIKE YOU
JUST FALL FOR THIS LAZY CHECK BOX ANGLE.

THESE SHOWS BE FULL OF CACS
SO THEY CAN SIMPLY MAKE ONE
OF THE MANY CACS ON THE SHOW
GAY TO CHECK THE DIVERSITY CHECK BOX WHILE KEEPING THE BLACK
PERSON STRAIGHT.

THESE nikkaS ARE BEING
MADE GAY FOR A REASON
AND ITS NOT BECAUSE THEY
WANNA CHECK "MULTIPLE BOXES"