Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
How were the writers clueless? They were stuck effectively making fan fiction after a certain point. That's how it goes when an unfinished series gets adapted and the original writer isn't likely to ever finish the original work.
um, fan fiction or not, haphazardly rushing through the plot, a 180 in pacing, terrible dialogue and the dismantling of GOAT level characters (varys, tyrion, little finger) are 100% D&D's fault. even tho some of the endings suck, how we got to them undoubtedly made it worse

FromStLouis

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
St. Louis, U.S.A.
Season 8 was just bad TV from any perspective.
man im so mad right now... a "theory" as he puts in quotation marks because he knows thats a fukking spoiler probably.. why would that be a "theory" theirs been 0 fukking indication that would us to believe that could even be a possibility or thought process of ours

man what the fukk :damn:

dude probably saw a spoiler in a youtube comment or in the actual thread here and then comes here to ruin it for us talking about "theory" the quotation marks even seen trollish cause if its a theory why put that in quotation marks ? why the fukk would ANYONE think that to create this "theory" ?? man what the fukk

an obvious big part to end out the series just now more than likely spoiled... fukking amazing :snoop: @hex
Thats the popular fan theory running on twitter now

That bran knew this was the outcome of everything since he returned to winterfell

So basically he knew a lot of the north and all of king landing would die but kept it to himself to make himself and The Starks king

Not a bad theory honestly :ld: makes sense :ld: biggest scum bag move in tv history if D&D agree on this theory in some post show presser later on :ld: i respect the hustle :ld:

But since we only got 6 episodes and the series is done I guess we’ll never know :aicomeon:

fukk them :pacspit:

Gonna be another great series that idiots ultimately ruin for themselves with fan theories.

:wow:
:unimpressed: Theory junkies.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
um, fan fiction or not, haphazardly rushing through the plot, a 180 in pacing, terrible dialogue and the dismantling of GOAT level characters (varys, tyrion, little finger) are 100% D&D's fault. even tho some of the endings suck, how we got to them undoubtedly made it worse

True.. you gonna watch House of the Dragon though? it's all been written.. completed... they pulling from a finished product

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
D&D wasn't making shyt up out of thin air. GRRM has always known how the story ends and gave them the layout

What does this mean? Gave them the layout how? No one actually knows what they were given but it seems like it wasn't much certainly not enough to make something compelling.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What does this mean? Gave them the layout how? No one actually knows what they were given but it seems like it wasn't much certainly not enough to make something compelling.
It means the major plot points, like them or not, were the intention of GRRM. Mad Queen Dany, Bran being king, etc

The failure of D&D was filling in the gaps and making a properly paced show with continuity. By season 7 they were ready to be done with it

Th3G3ntleman

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It means the major plot points, like them or not, were the intention of GRRM. Mad Queen Dany, Bran being king, etc

The failure of D&D was filling in the gaps and making a properly paced show with continuity. By season 7 they were ready to be done with it

What major plot points were they given? What layout was given? Can you give me specifics?

The idea that GRRM gave them some sort of complete vision that they botched is baseless speculation that does nothing but excuse GRRM's laziness/ineptitude.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
True.. you gonna watch House of the Dragon though? it's all been written.. completed... they pulling from a finished product
i'mma give it a chance even though i'd prefer a spinoff in the north with the first men/CotF/white walkers and the ancestors of the starks

it's still starkset over here :birdman:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
What major plot points were they given? What layout was given? Can you give me specifics?

The idea that GRRM gave them some sort of complete vision that they botched is baseless speculation that does nothing but excuse GRRM's laziness/ineptitude.
I already mentioned Mad Queen Dany and Bran being king Hold the door is another one. These are all specifically from Grrm to D&D. You're gonna have to do your own research like everybody else I'm not about to give you a PowerPoint presentation because you decide to be pedantic :mjlol:

And y'all always make this same conflation. Nobody is excusing Grrm. Nikkas been on his ass about not finishing them books but the books being unfinished is no excuse for the unprofessional way D&D gave up and ruined the show in the last two seasons

And like I said in an earlier post the real issues with the show began as early as season 4 and there was more than enough book material at that point

D&D and GRRM are to blame for two different reasons

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
House of the Dragon can go on for awhile
They have enough material just perusing the world of ice and fire book to possibly do a good 10 seasons if they stick to entire Targaryen dynasty