Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

AnonymityX1000

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
New York

You know it isn't even the end of the last series but Martin not finishing the books that has me lukewarm on this. Just wholly unsatisfying. I need a complete ending of the first story.
The entire excise of who will rule, who will succeed and the mechanations toward that end feel kinda stale. And I was a huge fan of the first series it made me read the books. Just too much of the same thing.

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Fellas I got a question. Without telling me the whole story.
How are they stretching this out for a bunch of seasons?
Are the battles in the same area and how does the war last for years because of that?
In Game of Thrones everybody was spread out during the war but in
this I thought all the Targs were either at Kings Landing or Dragonstone?
On top of everybody having Dragons. It seems like this could've been settled over
a weekend.

Diunx

Probably drunk
Daps
Reppin
nightset
So where do white walkers fit into this ? The nights watch? Giants ? The wildlings ?

the iron bank ? Golden army ? Etc

The only reason i say all that is to say this
we KNOW the end to this story is anti climatic.

we KNOW the targaryns get wiped out. We know whitewalkers are not a true threat, we know the iron bank is useless, we know Giants go extinct

I guess, whats the point :ld: we already know the end result :ld:
Whats the point of Better Call Saul?

EastByrd

Pro
Daps
The show lookin nice af:shaq:

I was hoping to see more of the Targ young boys (Aemond, Aegon, etc) but makes sense they not born yet.:sadcam:

As someone who read the books, no spoilers but from the trailer alone new viewers gonna love this shyt more than GoT:russ:

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Looks boring

No eye candy either. The lead actress is a 30 year old plain Jane. Reminds me of wheel of time where all of the actors are unremarkable looking or downright ugly. People forget that a big part of the appeal of GoT was the titillation (Emilia Clarke getting naked in the first episode)

TOAD99

Veteran
Daps
Looks boring

No eye candy either. The lead actress is a 30 year old plain Jane. Reminds me of wheel of time where all of the actors are unremarkable looking or downright ugly. People forget that a big part of the appeal of GoT was the titillation (Emilia Clarke getting naked in the first episode)

Olivia Cooke is cute but I agree