Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Corlys Velayron, the Sea Snake. He's a badass. The show decided to make him black which has some people mad. His house/family are Valyrian, like the Targaryens, hence the white hair.
I ain't mad at it.

A pipe dream I have is they incorporate black people if they decided to do a show....something based in essos or sothryos.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I ain't mad at it.

A pipe dream I have is they incorporate black people if they decided to do a show....something based in essos or sothryos.
George r r Martin isn't keen on doing anything on Sothroyos.

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I ain't mad at it.

They're going to do a prequel on Aegon's Conquest, which means they will cover the Targaryen's only unsuccessful military campaign: the invasion of Dorne. There are fair skinned Dornishmen but there are also darker Dornishmen, which would make it easy to bring a lot of black people in while keeping the lore.

If they expand to some Essos stuff they can also bring more black people in like you said. War Of The Ninepenny Kings would do that. They're doing Dunk & Egg so that war could be one of the final seasons of that. Plus you'd get to see young badass Barristan Selmy, and a young Walder Frey being a dikk even as a kid lol.

daemonova

Daps
I ain't mad at it.

HBO would do a show on Yi Ti/Asshai because they are keen on getting more Asian audiences

daemonova

Daps
They're going to do a prequel on Aegon's Conquest, which means they will cover the Targaryen's only unsuccessful military campaign: the invasion of Dorne. There are fair skinned Dornishmen but there are also darker Dornishmen, which would make it easy to bring a lot of black people in while keeping the lore.

If they expand to some Essos stuff they can also bring more black people in like you said. War Of The Ninepenny Kings would do that. They're doing Dunk & Egg so that war could be one of the final seasons of that. Plus you'd get to see young badass Barristan Selmy, and a young Walder Frey being a dikk even as a kid lol.
Remember Bloodmoon was canceled because of "too much diversity "

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
They're doing Dunk & Egg
:ahh:

I ordered the books yesterday after reading through the ASOFAI WIKI page and reading the synopsis and the history ..

George created such a magnificent lore:wow:

Shane the show ended on such bullshyt...I don't even want to watch past seasons because the finale tainted the whole series for me.

PoorAndDangerous

Superstar
Daps
:ahh:

I ordered the books yesterday after reading through the ASOFAI WIKI page and reading the synopsis and the history ..

George created such a magnificent lore:wow:

Shane the show ended on such bullshyt...I don't even want to watch past seasons because the finale tainted the whole series for me.
I still have to finish the last asoiaf book then I was going to move into those, heard it’s good

daemonova

Daps
I thought the Game of Thrones has already covered all the books of the Song of Ice and Fire series?

So what is this gonna be based on? The creator's own imagination? Lol

You nikkas are so stupid and have too much free time on your hands.