Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Fcs1cygX0AMHJIe

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
anfb496kimn91.jpg

All great Episodes spawn great memes, but this one is just #Ether. #dragonsgang #fcukfairiesandmidgetsandelvesandsheet
It’s funny how GoT caught on mainstream with a lot of people that LotR never could. It must’ve been the graphic sex and violence.

You couldn’t pay me to sit through a LotR movie or reboot.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I can’t even see this about woman empowerment because rhaenerya is doing everything under the sun to show she’s not taking her station in life seriously. she’s doing everything to undermine herself and the power she could have. she’s like the world’s first Karen, not willing to put in any work but entitled as all hell. Even Joffrey’s weirdo bytch ass played along with being betrothed as he knew that’s what a king had to do.

she needs to tighten up, stop trying to shyt on everyone throughout the castle, learn the game, call shots from the sideline with her dad, and suck it up and find a husband from a house that can help hold shyt down when people inevitably riot over your ascent to the throne
I think that's the point she doesn't wanna end up like Alicent. Where her life is basically relegated to being on your back at your husband's whim and popping out babies. You see what happened to her mom. It's basically a death sentence. Yeah you have the title and people have to respect you. But you're pushed to the background of the men and that's what she's pushing back against.

Scaaar

Superstar
Daps
I thought that at first but my feeling has changed over the last couple of episodes. I think he's a king who is comfortable with who and what he is. He doesn't feel the need to be braggadocious and overly flaunty because he's not insecure as king. Even though I'm #daemonset, we all know that nicca would be wilding out if he was the king. Vicerys is comfortable in his power and he has shown that he is willing to call a spade a spade when its time to do so. But when it ain't, he doesn't feel the need to brashly run into conflict to prove he's the king. He is king, he doesn't have to prove himself to anyone.

I fear that's a trait that won't be adopted by whoever takes the throne after him.
That's a good breakdown of him. He might be the best king we have seen. He's not above stepping on toes and pissing people off. But he also isn't around bragging that he is the king and abusing his power either. I think that alone makes him a great king. Bulldozing people under him with that my way or the highway mindset is how the other kings got overthrown anyway

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King Viserys hesitation about making decisions etc. Stems from 100 years of peace and prosperity that he inherited from the previous king…he has big shoes to fit. Viserys is trying to keep that together, specially since at the beginning it was said to avoid a civil war between Targs would lead to a stronger realm and rule.

Imagine being the king who fukked it up and fumbled the bag for the house of dragon?:martin:

So I get why it looks like he is weak but I don’t think he is…shyt is getting thrown at him from within his circle…

Yea. I don’t think he’s weak. I think he’s just detached. It has be nauseating having everyone want something from you, having to deal with constant bickering and asskissing muthafukkas. Like they said in the show, Viserys was more like Daemon once and would be off doing him if he didn’t have to rule, but the burden of being king was his and giving it to Daemon was never an option as his brother was too unpredictable. But from what I’ve seen, everytime people push Viserys too far, he’s quick to remind them what it is. Daemon was talking all that “you’re weak” stuff but that’s twice now that Viserys had him look like the little kid he is :manny:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
I thought that at first but my feeling has changed over the last couple of episodes. I think he's a king who is comfortable with who and what he is. He doesn't feel the need to be braggadocious and overly flaunty because he's not insecure as king. Even though I'm #daemonset, we all know that nicca would be wilding out if he was the king. Vicerys is comfortable in his power and he has shown that he is willing to call a spade a spade when its time to do so. But when it ain't, he doesn't feel the need to brashly run into conflict to prove he's the king. He is king, he doesn't have to prove himself to anyone.

I fear that's a trait that won't be adopted by whoever takes the throne after him.
Viserys has stepped his game up,
but let’s not get convenient amnesia good brotha
:sas1:

Vyseris: I have decided to take a new wife.
I intend to marry… Lady Alicent Hightower

Raenarys: :hhh:
Corlys: This is an ABSURDITY :martin:.
MY house is Valyrian, the GREATEST power in the realm.

Vyserys: And I am your King

YIKcHaLDdun342uYSXhhS3_wAN4ka_4Omv2M58oJChc.jpg

- Tywin Lannister

Daps
Viserys has stepped his game up,
but let’s not get convenient amnesia good brotha
:sas1:

Vyseris: I have decided to take a new wife.
I intend to marry… Lady Alicent Hightower

Raenarys: :hhh:

Corlys: This is an ABSURDITY :martin:.
MY house is Valyrian, the GREATEST power in the realm.

Vyserys: And I am your King

YIKcHaLDdun342uYSXhhS3_wAN4ka_4Omv2M58oJChc.jpg

- Tywin Lannister

Tywin got killed sitting on the toilet, brehs. What a way to go out for such a proud man. They found him with literal crap on his ass. :wow: