Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
you furious :umad:

hardly…it’s just common courtesy but you’re not demonstrating any bcuz you’re shortsighted

What's more of a spoiler, some dude posting a pic having casuals go :ehh:and scrolling right along, or some ultra nerd raging calling to attention how big of a deal it is so now if it wasn't registering as a spoiler before it certainly is now?! Way to go champ

you being slow doesn’t make me a nerd lol…I haven’t even read the books…like I said…someone who puts more thought into it than you did will realize it’s a big spoiler…I imagine it was an honest mistake but again since you’re being indignant about it and refuse to delete the pic for the sake of others, the post has been reported

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
holy shyt he was the journalist from the guardian?
Yep lol

l-intro-1613077356.jpg

Majestyx

Duck Season
Daps
Reppin
Los Scandalous
Handing in my #DaemonSet badge already :francis: nikka on that Lannister shyt idc if he stopped short
tonguing down, fondling up and pushing up on your nieces hind quarters is not stopping short. fool shoulda just put sword to purpose and get the weirdo shyt over with :scust:

oh wait, its typical royal behavior. its quite regular for them

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Anyone ever heard that theory that cersei and Jamie were actually aegon targaryen's children? And that Tyrion was tywins only legitimate child?

Like basically aegon was screwing tywin's wife behind his back and that's why his children were so beautiful and whatnot compared to Tyrion.