Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
She looks like a goat :scust:

Fcc5n5OX0AEg7jk
:russ:

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Tywin got killed sitting on the toilet, brehs. What a way to go out for such a proud man. They found him with literal crap on his ass. :wow:
Tywin deserved to die for not seeing Tyrion as his true heir and treating him like shyt. That’s not up for discussion here lmao.

Viserys like Joffrey is a King that said:
game-of-thrones-i-am.gif

C12880-B7-F8-AE-4-A6-C-BA6-E-767-AD1-A0-B923.jpg

But we’ve seen :sas1:
game-of-thrones-man.gif

main-qimg-e08ebb928d74c6e60b0382e40fb52bf4

Joffrey: I am not tired :mjcry:
Tywin: :ufdup:

LMFAO :russ::dead:

Viserys a good-hearted King. (to a fault imo)
We’ll see how this plays out for him

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Tywin deserved to die for not seeing Tyrion as his true heir and treating him like shyt. That’s not up for discussion here lmao.

game-of-thrones-i-am.gif

Joffrey was a petulant child throwing a tantrum when he was screaming that shyt tryna make people believe he was the King just cuz he said it. His proclamation was one of disbelief. He couldn't believe that he would be challenged as the king. "I am the king! (Why aren't they listening to me?!)" That's what he was really saying. He was tryna reassure himself.

That's not the case with Viserys. He was speaking from a position of power, almost rhetorically, putting Brehlaryon and his powerful house in his place. Joffrey was throwing wild exclamation points, which are often unnecessary. Viserys dropped a calm period to punctuate his statement.

Daps

game-of-thrones-i-am.gif

But we’ve seen :sas1:
game-of-thrones-man.gif

main-qimg-e08ebb928d74c6e60b0382e40fb52bf4

Joffrey: I am not tired :mjcry:
Tywin: :ufdup:

LMFAO :russ::dead:

Viserys a good-hearted King. (to a fault imo)
We’ll see how this plays out for him

I think comparing that statement from Viserys to the statement from Joffrey is a little unfair. Joffrey meant it in a completely different way. He was trying to scare and intimidate and bully people. We haven't seen anything close to that type of behavior from Viserys.

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Joffrey was a petulant child throwing a tantrum when he was screaming that shyt tryna make people believe he was the King just cuz he said it. His proclamation was one of disbelief. He couldn't believe that he would be challenged as the king. "I am the king! (Why aren't they listening to me?!)" That's what he was really saying. He was tryna reassure himself.

That's not the case with Viserys. He was speaking from a position of power, almost rhetorically, putting Brehlaryon and his powerful house in his place. Joffrey was throwing wild exclamation points, which are often unnecessary. Viserys dropped a calm period to punctuate his statement.
I didn’t proclaim them making the same statement from the same position. We agree
I think comparing that statement from Viserys to the statement from Joffrey is a little unfair. Joffrey meant it in a completely different way. He was trying to scare and intimidate and bully people. We haven't seen anything close to that type of behavior from Viserys.
Like I mentioned, Viserys has stepped his game up,
He’s just not perceived as flawless and powerful as it came across.

Otto, his right hand man felt COMFORTABLE enough to send his daughter for his own benefit and was successful gettin his daughter to birth the Kings child.

Otto felt COMFORTABLE being political tryna sell Raenerys them bum ass nikkas to be Viserys’ Kingsguard, instead of being loyal and choosing the BATTLE EXPERIENCED Kingsguard to fit the job of protecting the King’s life.
Raenerys peeped the bullshyt immediately, subtly called them out on it and chose Ser Criston Cole accordingly.

Corlys felt COMFORTABLE making a scene at the round table

Daemon felt COMFORTABLE throwing dirt on Raenerys name and telling Viserys he wanted to have her for himself.

Hell, Crab Feeder felt COMFORTABLE wreaking havoc in his land and Corlys had to tell him he was bein too SAWFT as the King to let that happen

So my point is, people are TOO COMFORTABLE playin with Viserys despite him being King.

Again, to Viserys credit, he stepped his game up.
He sent his army to Daemon.
Got rid of Otto (because of Raenerys, but still.)
I believe he’s a way more stable King than Daemon could ever be.

Overall Viserys is a stable good-hearted King, but to a fault.
His decision to marry Alicent, because he allowed himself to get played when his heart was vulnerable, is what caused the rift with his daughter, his HEIR to an extend.

I think the realm will see how good they had it with him if something were to happen.

Last edited:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Viserys has stepped his game up,
but let’s not get convenient amnesia good brotha
:sas1:

Vyseris: I have decided to take a new wife.
I intend to marry… Lady Alicent Hightower

Raenarys: :hhh:
Corlys: This is an ABSURDITY :martin:.
MY house is Valyrian, the GREATEST power in the realm.

Vyserys: And I am your King

YIKcHaLDdun342uYSXhhS3_wAN4ka_4Omv2M58oJChc.jpg

- Tywin Lannister

We don't listen to irrevelant houses breh. The Lannisters are Virginia Squires status in HOD.

Tywin would have gotten thrown in the dragon pit talking crazy :pachaha:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

BREAUGH THIS fukk nikka POSTED
YOUR shyt AND WITHOUT THE SOURCE.

:devil:
:evil:

Me and this website be wrestling when it comes embedded tweets. I'm so glad you don't struggle like I do daily.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
The thing I realized about Viserys is he is absolutely surrounded by messy self serving people who want more power
Rhaenyra
Daemon
Otto
Corlys

All these people want something for themselves and cause the King problems in their own way
The King is trying to manage all of them by simply keeping the kings peace because any one of them can potentially weaken House Targ with their nonsense or worse cause a war
He is simply not moved by their schemes
Joffrey or Tywin would not know how to deal with this type of stuff because they all have huge egos and need to be celebrated vs how viserys is okay with looking weak if it means there's no conflict

If anything I'd say Alicent is the only one who doesn't want something for herself because she's the queen and she still wants rhaenyra to be heir

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
The thing I realized about Viserys is he is absolutely surrounded by messy self serving people who want more power
Rhaenyra
Daemon
Otto
Corlys

All these people want something for themselves and cause the King problems in their own way
The King is trying to manage all of them by simply keeping the kings peace because any one of them can potentially weaken House Targ with their nonsense or worse cause a war
Joffrey or Tywin would not know how to deal with this type of stuff because they all have huge egos and need to be celebrated vs how viserys is okay with looking weak if it means there's no conflict

If anything I'd say Alicent is the only one who doesn't want something for herself because she's the queen and she still wants rhaenyra to be heir
That’s is the whole purpose of the small council

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Rhaenyra
Daemon
Otto
Corlys

Exactly. He looks more jaded to me. Like he knows they're all full of shyt but, he doesn't care enough to get upset over it until they overstep.

Like you said....imagine other people in his position. Robert let the Lannisters take over his whole court. Thats like Viserys letting the Hightowers take over. If Robert was king, he wouldn't even be ruling. He'd be off fukking half of King's Landing and Otto would basically be in charge :heh: