Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Much better ep, but it’s too much of a slow burn for me. With GoT the crazy scheming started off fast.

I’m not into the world to really care about the show. I think I’ll binge it in the future when the series is over. :ld:
this is def seeming like a show that's a better binge. binging to "get on with it" makes more sense so you can quickly get to through the plot points given they aren't, or haven't, given any of the characters depth nor really fleshed out any side stories

Bugzbunny129

All Star
Daps
You should know any talk outside of this thread is getting spoiled man.
ITS THE fukking book thread...why wouldn't they be having show spoilers? They know the damn outcome.

:mjlol:
ASOIAF and fire and blood are two seperate series. The thread is called ASOIAF. Going in there, are dudes just calling out every major plot point for daps on some “wait til they see this shyt”.

For all i knew there was talks of winds of winter in there. But alas, yall nerds finally got something to make friends.
:mjlol: nikkas been talking about that book for years in the thread.
Bro ive watched GOT i understand the major details of whats going to happen. Its the spoiling minute details the show is tryna lay track on, for the sole purpose for daps.
Like i said. I was in there for 15 seconds and got a run of 3-5 straight spoilers FOR THE SHOW, in consecutive order for the purpose of daps. They werent speaking about THE BOOK. Never mind the fact the show isnt a 1:1 copy of the book, they are talking about the SHOW in the BOOK thread.

I know you coli nerds lonely and need reaffirmation for knowing this information and having noone in real life to talk about it with, but the desperation for dap is next level nerd shyt.

I said my peace, and for the book thread geekdom. Heres a spoiler for you

lay off fantasy, and get a REAL LIFE book worms

:pacspit:

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps

HES A SIMP.

nikka LEFT HIS WIFE
FOR THAT HOE.

:devil:
:evil:

main-qimg-b5fcfab6bbe51424e19cc3968354d054.png

Daemon's punishment always being "go back to the Vale and your wife" is hilarious. Especially when you remember Cat's sister and her weirdo son and realize why he probably hates it there :mjlol:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland

Daemon's punishment always being "go back to the Vale and your wife" is hilarious. Especially when you remember Cat's sister and her weirdo son and realize why he probably hates it there :mjlol:
TBF to the Vale, she's a product of the Tully's/Riverlands, home to the weirdo fugly Freys

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
ASOIAF and fire and blood are two seperate series. The thread is called ASOIAF. Going in there, are dudes just calling out every major plot point for daps on some “wait til they see this shyt”.

For all i knew there was talks of winds of winter in there. But alas, yall nerds finally got something to make friends.

Bro ive watched GOT i understand the major details of whats going to happen. Its the spoiling minute details the show is tryna lay track on, for the sole purpose for daps.
Like i said. I was in there for 15 seconds and got a run of 3-5 straight spoilers FOR THE SHOW, in consecutive order for the purpose of daps. They werent speaking about THE BOOK. Never mind the fact the show isnt a 1:1 copy of the book, they are talking about the SHOW in the BOOK thread.

I know you coli nerds lonely and need reaffirmation for knowing this information and having noone in real life to talk about it with, but the desperation for dap is next level nerd shyt.

:mjlol: nikka, we all read the shyt in there. Why would we be tryna get daps from each other? Compare and contrast. You can go to the very first page of the thread over 10 years ago, same shyt was being done with the original series. There ain't been a new mainline book since that thread was made, you think nikkas ain't talk about the shows or other books? :skip:

TheGreatShowtime

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
The Swamp

The Vale seems like a dope spot since it's high up in the mountains, but I suppose it's boring for someone like Dameon.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

Call folks book nerds and tell them to stop reading fantasy books while being mad about being spoiled about a fantasy show brehs :camby:

How the fukk you read 5 straight spoilers dummy?:pachaha: After the 1st your dumbass should’ve left thread.

Negged for being a fakkit