Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
ASOIAF and fire and blood are two seperate series. The thread is called ASOIAF. Going in there, are dudes just calling out every major plot point for daps on some “wait til they see this shyt”.

For all i knew there was talks of winds of winter in there. But alas, yall nerds finally got something to make friends.

Bro ive watched GOT i understand the major details of whats going to happen. Its the spoiling minute details the show is tryna lay track on, for the sole purpose for daps.
Like i said. I was in there for 15 seconds and got a run of 3-5 straight spoilers FOR THE SHOW, in consecutive order for the purpose of daps. They werent speaking about THE BOOK. Never mind the fact the show isnt a 1:1 copy of the book, they are talking about the SHOW in the BOOK thread.

I know you coli nerds lonely and need reaffirmation for knowing this information and having noone in real life to talk about it with, but the desperation for dap is next level nerd shyt.

I said my peace, and for the book thread geekdom. Heres a spoiler for you

lay off fantasy, and get a REAL LIFE book worms

:pacspit:
Negged you crying like fukking a bytch over a spoiler

fukking fanook:mjlol:

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
Episode had a rough start but ended strong with the hand being put out of the paint.

The problem is that the king isn't the smartest guy in the room, so he'll be exposed to a ton of other shyt that the hand can't block him from

CarltonJunior

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Duval County
I agree with the posters saying that at this point there is no clear cut villain but by that same token there's no clear-cut hero either. All of these characters are selfish af.
I thought the point of why these shows were good is that they are multifaceted and show the good and the bad in everything anyway.

There's a whole other angle where the kingdom itself should be considered evil, it's all PoV

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
anfb496kimn91.jpg

All great Episodes spawn great memes, but this one is just #Ether. #dragonsgang #fcukfairiesandmidgetsandelvesandsheet
That scene was PERFECTLY acted.. That really felt extra like you and your brother, cracking some inside joke around your girl... Especially if you mocking her/teasing her a bit. Even the eyes to let bro know it's ok to laugh and bro's apprehension even though he can't help himself from laughing.

I was dying over this

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
King Viserys hesitation about making decisions etc. Stems from 100 years of peace and prosperity that he inherited from the previous king…he has big shoes to fit. Viserys is trying to keep that together, specially since at the beginning it was said to avoid a civil war between Targs would lead to a stronger realm and rule.

Imagine being the king who fukked it up and fumbled the bag for the house of dragon?:martin:

So I get why it looks like he is weak but I don’t think he is…shyt is getting thrown at him from within his circle…

Viserys is beginning to grow on me. He’s a decent man. He’s not led by paranoia and insecurities like most of the characters in this world. It will probably get him killed, but I guess that’s the fate for most decent people in this world.

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Viserys is beginning to grow on me. He’s a decent man. He’s not led by paranoia and insecurities like most of the characters in this world. It will probably get him killed, but I guess that’s the fate for most decent people in this world.
On a cast where they nailed every selection he really might be my favorite.

He looks like a goober and gets the label as "weak" but we've now seen him on countless occasions flip that switch. When he bodied Portnoy Lannister, when he first got that news from Otto and when he decided to dismiss him, when he pulled out the all black and had to stop himself from slicing Daemon's throat.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
On a cast where they nailed every selection he really might be my favorite.

He looks like a goober and gets the label as "weak" but we've now seen him on countless occasions flip that switch. When he bodied Portnoy Lannister, when he first got that news from Otto and when he decided to dismiss him, when he pulled out the all black and had to stop himself from slicing Daemon's throat.

ya now that I’m a bit more familiar with daemon’s personality I feel he’d be a lousy king if he’d been chosen…dude seems depressed to the point of being “suicidal” (or at least not caring about death at times) and he’s extremely mercurial…even tho I’m familiar with some spoilers I know very little regarding daemon so this observation is based strictly on what I’ve seen these 4 eps…the only time I seen him slightly concerned for his safety is when viserys drew down on him and even then I think he was just more surprised by it since it was viserys

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
I feel him, that's why I consider him an ok king. He don't want no war, he don't want no problems, he just wants to follow "the rules" and live long. But there's no such thing as "good" billionaire or a "good" president, king gon do king things like war and capital punishment whether he likes it or not.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Lol aight now yall really trippin with the spoilers shyt :pachaha:i ain't read none of the books and have been avoiding spoilers like the plague too, but come the fukk on lmao. We all knew Dany was related to all these Targaryens anyway, who gives a shyt if that's her great great etc grandfather? How will that have any importance or relevance to the story being told? The answer to THAT question would be a spoiler. nikkas just be waiting on an opportunity to complain lmao chill brehs eat some breakfast

BBG

Superstar
Daps
you’re not thinking…there is more than one male targaryen in this present show…you might not realize how huge a spoiler that is…just bcuz you don’t get the implications of it doesn’t mean that others won’t…I’m reporting the post since you want to be indignant about it
I didn't make that post, you furious :umad:

What's more of a spoiler, some dude posting a pic having casuals go :ehh:and scrolling right along, or some ultra nerd raging calling to attention how big of a deal it is so now if it wasn't registering as a spoiler before it certainly is now?! Way to go champ