Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
bx7g7gydrfn91.jpg

She thought that being dressed in Yeezy clothing would help her control the narrative in Flea Bottom :snoop:

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
I can't rock with Rhaenyra so heavy anymore now that I think about it
She is soooo spoiled and entitled in this show. Like the type of queen who would grow up and become cersei or joffrey
Not a care for any of the smallfolk and their opinion of her
Stealing from the vendor without paying

Then these past 2 episodes she has been offending noble lords and ladies because "I want to do things my way" and hates Alicent because she was compelled to marry her father.

All while Alicent is getting used by Viserys as a baby machine she still wants to be friends with rhaenyra and has been looking out for her from her position and this episode highlighted how Alicent could have crushed her with this info but instead helped rhaenyra who turned that help into a pitch to get rid of otto

Daemon is a mess too but he is willing to do anything to upgrade his access to throne which tracks well with his character
Now he's trying to ruin Rhaenyra's position instead of Viserys
That scene on the bench was the entire emotional core of the episode.

Both young women went from care free to political pawns of respective houses with little or no say. Even how many kids they have or who they marry.

Both of them are going to have to wield it themselves eventually for the Dance of Dragons.

The Queen who never was told her exactly what was going to happen from jump.

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
I don't understand how he can strip Otto without any solid proof of treason. Viserys is losing his shyt.
He didn't accuse him of treason in the end.. He said he couldn't trust him. And Otto didn't even try to deny anything. Just stood there like :skip: the entire time

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
You going a little too far fam.. After show said he couldn't get it up again like the first episode.. That's why he slammed the wall. He was mad he couldn't slide in there, IN PUBLIC, so everyone can confirm it for sure, and he give her the baby and have the throne. In fact, they said HE was shocked that she wanted it just as bad as he did.. That's what threw off his game.. When it didn't work :dame: he lied on his dikk and implied he did it, so he could get the same results by marriage.. King saw through that bullshyt too...

Y'all really give Daemo too much credit. Most of the time, his hair brained schemes don't work. He's not close to a Littlefinger, Otto, Tywin type of schemer. Not from these 4 eps

This is also why I think the show isn't all that sometimes. I watched it and see one thing, the showrunners come on and tell me it was something completely different from what I got in the scene. Do they even know what they are trying to convey?
The show runners are intentionally lying to you

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
Cause a long long long long long time ago... Good women didn't respect nor want to be around fast ass women. :wow:

"Good" women need to shut what is commonly known as THE FCK up :rudy:
babbling about "sullied" with your face all twisted up on some self-righteous shyt :rudy:
ain't you the same one just starfishing through your late night summonses :rudy:
got a whole husband with Balerion-the-Black-Dread levels of dragon pox :rudy:
that's how you get kids with extra pinky toes growing outta their earlobes, shut your damn mouth and mind yours :rudy: