Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
how is this a spoiler? he used it in reference to the last episode and HBO and the whole rollout around this show has said multiple times there will be two actresses playing rhaeneyra to account for her aging :dead:
The first teaser had two actresses in it but because you can't remember it, it's a spoiler

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
People shytting on Otto but he actually gave the King good advice most of the time:

-Getting rid of Daemon... the King's brother will always be a thorn in his side
-Marrying Aegon and Rhaenyra... this is LITERALLY the only way to insure there's no fight for the throne later. Yes he's her younger lil brother but that shyt is nothing to the Targaryens
-Suggesting Laenor and Rhaenyra wed... the king is LITERALLY choosing to do this. :dead:

Viserys moving emotional out here. Otto served one of the GOAT kings. Who is he gonna replace him with? smh. Yes, he wants to get his grandson on the throne but that ship already sailed when Viserys married Alicent and nutted in her multiple times. Viserys created this problem the minute he created a male heir.
Yea but end of the day Otto has a clear conflict of interest and directly worked to manipulate Viserys to his own benefit. All of this could have been avoided by Viserys simply marrying someone else. Didn't have to be the Sea Snake's daughter either. There are powerful families throughout the realm. And while the birth of a boy would still cause problems, maybe you have less problems with Otto neutralized; at that point Otto's best bet would be to remain loyal to the king and heir, in order to maintain his station. Viserys marrying a Stark/Arryn/Baratheon/etc and pledging Rhaenarya to Laenor would have solved everything.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
3-AFC7-FD9-0875-4-BBE-A972-4480-B37-E6-A24.jpg

MUSHROOM??

:ohhh: :ohhh:

@Neo The Resurrected ONE

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
Everything was set up by Daemon. He wanted her to be seen with him in the brothel, he wanted to get her turned on and leave her hanging knowing that she would end up fukking Cole and getting pregnant. He would claim the the baby and strengthen his position as King with Rhae.

The conversation he had with their talking about it’s all political with marriages and you can do whatever you want aside from that lines perfectly with him marrying her and NOT having to fukk her to get her pregnant. I don’t think he actually wanted to smash at all. But this way, he gets everything he wants without having to. Hence why he acted like he did smash when the king pressed him. He may be impotent Ava needed this to happen to get a baby with her.
You going a little too far fam.. After show said he couldn't get it up again like the first episode.. That's why he slammed the wall. He was mad he couldn't slide in there, IN PUBLIC, so everyone can confirm it for sure, and he give her the baby and have the throne. In fact, they said HE was shocked that she wanted it just as bad as he did.. That's what threw off his game.. When it didn't work :dame: he lied on his dikk and implied he did it, so he could get the same results by marriage.. King saw through that bullshyt too...

Y'all really give Daemo too much credit. Most of the time, his hair brained schemes don't work. He's not close to a Littlefinger, Otto, Tywin type of schemer. Not from these 4 eps

This is also why I think the show isn't all that sometimes. I watch it and see one thing, the showrunners come on and tell me it was something completely different from what I got in the scene. Do they even know what they are trying to convey?

klutch2381

A Doctor of Love
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
If you think you're lonely now, ohhh girl...
I was about to swear fealty to Daemon set, no lie. His swag was getting pretty much undeniable on some prime Camron in Dipset, shyt. Breh showed up in Kings Landing with the Prince “Sign O the Times” cut. I was amazed :wow:. However, he proceeded to take his niece down into the catacombs of the city where it revealed a bunch of Kevin Gates level ass eaters laying waste to ass :dame:. That shyt looked like West Coast Productions Big Butt Brazilian Orgy without the bundas.

I’m glad he got Chris Hanson’ed :yeshrug:. He’s a sick man. He has to be stopped.

Last edited:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
You going a little too far fam.. After show said he couldn't get it up again like the first episode.. That's why he slammed the wall. He was mad he couldn't slide in there, IN PUBLIC, so everyone can confirm it for sure, and he give her the baby and have the throne. In fact, they said HE was shocked that she wanted it just as bad as he did.. That's what threw off his game.. When it didn't work :dame: he lied on his dikk and implied he did it, so he could get the same results by marriage.. King saw through that bullshyt too...

Y'all really give Daemo too much credit. Most of the time, his hair brained schemes don't work. He's not close to a Littlefinger, Otto, Tywin type of schemer. Not from these 4 eps

This is also why I think the show isn't all that sometimes. I watch it and see one thing, the showrunners come on and tell me it was something completely different from what I got in the scene. Do they even know what they are trying to convey?

wow that’s wild…ya I definitely wouldn’t think that’s what happened unless they flat out said it

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
How old is Rhaenayra supposed to be? I saw that in the book when Alicent marries the King, that Rhae is 9. Therefore would be 13 now

:hhh:

The scenes involving her and Daemon went on way too long. They always soft peddling pedo shyt in Euro-centric medieval pieces.

And the show runners trying pass this shyt off as woman empowerment, foh.

:mjlol::what: And the King was more pissed with Daemon about sullying the royal name and Rhae’s image….than the fact that his brother trying fukk his 13 year old daughter. Wild as it sounds tho, that part is probably true to life, regardless of race.:francis:

GET THIS BOOK shyt OUTTA HERE
GOOFY nikka.

THEY MENTION HER
AGE AND OR THE YRS THAT HAVE PASSED IN EVERY DAMN EP.

:devil:
:evil: