Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I can't rock with Rhaenyra so heavy anymore now that I think about it
She is soooo spoiled and entitled in this show. Like the type of queen who would grow up and become cersei or joffrey
Not a care for any of the smallfolk and their opinion of her
Stealing from the vendor without paying

Then these past 2 episodes she has been offending noble lords and ladies because "I want to do things my way" and hates Alicent because she was compelled to marry her father.

All while Alicent is getting used by Viserys as a baby machine she still wants to be friends with rhaenyra and has been looking out for her from her position and this episode highlighted how Alicent could have crushed her with this info but instead helped rhaenyra who turned that help into a pitch to get rid of otto

Daemon is a mess too but he is willing to do anything to upgrade his access to throne which tracks well with his character
Now he's trying to ruin Rhaenyra's position instead of Viserys

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Caught up, by far the weakest episode imo, can't think of any scenes except for maybe Daemon arriving at court that excelled beyond just OK.

Raenyra was way too submissive to Alicent as well, that seemed like a weird choice.

Ep5 trailer lookin crazy :gladbron: getting a better look at the Velaryons
Fca7-zYXkAEbSp3
last episode @dora_da_destroyer @portcityplaya @Neo The Resurrected ONE @detroitwalt

Daps

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Nicca what makes you think I wanted to know this?? :what:

The concept that some people like to watch a show and see everything for the first time as it airs is that foreign to you? :what:

I even told you I don't want to be spoiled about anything and your dumb ass makes it a point to tag me in a spoiler :what:
how is this a spoiler? he used it in reference to the last episode and HBO and the whole rollout around this show has said multiple times there will be two actresses playing rhaeneyra to account for her aging :dead: