Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

I SEE ANYMORE shyt LIKE
THIS FROM YOU AND IM GETTING
YOU OUT OF HERE.

:devil:
:evil:

He said he was confused by the show runners, all i said is I wouldn't trust them.

Isn't watching behind the scenes suspect anyway, I wouldnt talk about behind the scenes.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I said that earlier in this thread but brehs acted like there were NO women available for him to marry :dead: If Alicent was still around and unwed, there should’ve been others.

:rudy:THAT WASNT THE ARGUMENT AT ALL.

WE WERE SPEAKING ON THE AGE
OF THESE "OTHERS"

ALICENT AND THESE OTHERS
ARE ALL TEENS OR YOUNGER.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He said he was confused by the show runners, all i said is I wouldn't trust them.

Isn't watching behind the scenes suspect anyway, I would talk about behind the scenes.

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHATS
GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS STORY
AND TOLD HIM THE SHOW RUNNERS
ARE LYING.

I SHOULD BAN YOU JUST
FOR REPLYING TO ME WITH THIS DUMB shyt.

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
bruh, after that shyt he pulled trying to ego battle daemon like the king sent him to talk shyt and provoke a war? i don't know how anyone rocks with dude. every time he's on his own, he's out of pocket.

if he was really down for the king he'd have been running damage control not trying to insert his own bullshyt right off the bat

:what:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

THE KING WAS ABOUT TO GO
CHOP DAEMONS HEAD OFF
AND OTTO WENT IN HIS PLACE.

THERE WOULD HAVE DEFINITELY
BEEN A CLASH IF THE KING WENT INSTEAD.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps

YOU KNOW EXACTLY WHATS
GOING TO HAPPEN IN THIS STORY
AND TOLD HIM THE SHOW RUNNERS
ARE LYING.

I SHOULD BAN YOU JUST
FOR REPLYING TO ME WITH THIS DUMB shyt.

I know the finished painting which we nowhere near. I don't know beat by beat because the 2nd half of fire and blood is a confusing weighty tome to be read over and over again like the bible or Illiad. The Illiad is actually less confusing. I checked out fire and blood from the local library once and returned the book two weeks later.

But the showrunners said Alicent wasnt trying to seduce Viserys which Viserys in this episode said was a lie. Viserys himself is contradicting the show runners

Last edited:

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

:what:WHAT ARE YOU TALKING ABOUT?

THE KING WAS ABOUT TO GO
CHOP DAEMONS HEAD OFF
AND OTTO WENT IN HIS PLACE.

THERE WOULD HAVE DEFINITELY
BEEN A CLASH IF THE KING WENT INSTEAD.

When is Viserys ever about that real smoke :comeon: every time he gets mad at his brother, he huffs and puffs and gives him an out - everyone knows it

so Otto going up there, knowing he's supposed to diffuse the situation but instead popping shyt still mad about council stuff? nah Otto only plays his own music

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
When is Viserys ever about that real smoke :comeon: every time he gets mad at his brother, he huffs and puffs and gives him an out - everyone knows it

so Otto going up there, knowing he's supposed to diffuse the situation but instead popping shyt still mad about council stuff? nah Otto only plays his own music

DAEMON PUSHED VICERYS OVER
THE EDGE WITH THE EGG,
AFTER THE HEIR FOR A DAY
AND HE WAS READY FOR BLOOD.

OTTO WAS NEVER SENT
TO "DIFFUSE" ANYTHING.

HE WAS SENT TO GET THE
EGG BACK BY ANY MEANS.

YOU MADE THAT UP IN YOUR MIND.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

DAEMON PUSHED VICERYS OVER
THE EDGE WITH THE EGG,
AFTER THE HEIR FOR A DAY
AND HE WAS READY FOR BLOOD.

OTTO WAS NEVER SENT
TO "DIFFUSE" ANYTHING.

YOU MADE THAT UP IN YOUR MIND.

He was there because the King couldn't go himself because that *only* can be interpreted so many ways

There was nothing Otto could do that made sense but diffuse it. If it was a battle they were looking for, why the hell did he trot out there on a bridge like Daemon ain't got a dragon lmao

If he was sent for a battle he would've been given a real army.

Daps
how is this a spoiler? he used it in reference to the last episode and HBO and the whole rollout around this show has said multiple times there will be two actresses playing rhaeneyra to account for her aging :dead:

Did I need to know it was gonna be the next episode? :what:

Forgive me for wanting to be surprised when I watch my TV shows.:martin:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
He was there because the King couldn't go himself because that *only* can be interpreted so many ways

There was nothing Otto could do that made sense but diffuse it. If it was a battle they were looking for, why the hell did he trot out there on a bridge like Daemon ain't got a dragon lmao

If he was sent for a battle he would've been given a real army.

"He was there because the King couldn't go himself because that *only* can be interpreted so many ways"

:what:WHAT WERE YOU WATCHING?

THE KING WAS GOING HIMSELF
AND WAS ABOUT TO TURN UP...
OTTO STOPPED HIM BECAUSE HE
BE KILLED AND WENT IN HIS PLACE.

THEY KNEW WHAT TYPE OF
TIME DAEMON WAS ON.

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina

"He was there because the King couldn't go himself because that *only* can be interpreted so many ways"

:what:WHAT WERE YOU WATCHING?

THE KING WAS GOING HIMSELF
AND WAS ABOUT TO TURN UP...
OTTO STOPPED HIM BECAUSE HE
BE KILLED AND WENT IN HIS PLACE.

when has the king ever turned up anyone

and when has the king ever came down on his brother as hard as he should've

otto knows the king well enough to tell his daughter exactly what to say and when to say it in order to leapfrog the power rankings. he gets vic, that's why it was a swerve

you can just disagree and stop acting like im one of these people who still thinks rhae is still 12 or something :mjlol: if otto had been sent for actual battle and NOT diffusing a volatile situation, then he straight up would've been given a real army - not some envoy that was likely to get smoked the second daemon's dragon showed up. and then talking shyt to provoke daemon too? there is no way that lines up with stopping a conflict or getting anything back

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
when has the king ever turned up anyone

and when has the king ever came down on his brother as hard as he should've

otto knows the king well enough to tell his daughter exactly what to say and when to say it in order to leapfrog the power rankings. he gets vic, that's why it was a swerve

you can just disagree and stop acting like im one of these people who still thinks rhae is still 12 or something :mjlol: if otto had been sent for actual battle and NOT diffusing a volatile situation, then he straight up would've been given a real army - not some envoy that was likely to get smoked the second daemon's dragon showed up. and then talking shyt to provoke daemon too? there is no way that lines up with stopping a conflict or getting anything back

YOU KEEP MAKING shyt UP.

OTTO WAS NOT SENT.
THE KING WAS GOING
AND OTTO TOOK HIS PLACE.

WHAT DO YOU THINK WAS
GONNA HAPPEN ON THAT BRIDGE
WHEN DAEMON REFUSED TO
GIVE THE KING BACK HIS EGG?