Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Ok Rhae don't get Sir Lancelot killed :pachaha:
Also Alicent I still don't trust you. I don't buy the dutiful daughter and queen shyt. You're jealous of Rhae. You mad you gotta pimped out to king Monkeypox and Rhae is having a hot girl summer.

Sterling Archer

Spider Mane
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Chicago
You going a little too far fam.. After show said he couldn't get it up again like the first episode.. That's why he slammed the wall. He was mad he couldn't slide in there, IN PUBLIC, so everyone can confirm it for sure, and he give her the baby and have the throne. In fact, they said HE was shocked that she wanted it just as bad as he did.. That's what threw off his game.. When it didn't work :dame: he lied on his dikk and implied he did it, so he could get the same results by marriage.. King saw through that bullshyt too...

Y'all really give Daemo too much credit. Most of the time, his hair brained schemes don't work. He's not close to a Littlefinger, Otto, Tywin type of schemer. Not from these 4 eps

This is also why I think the show isn't all that sometimes. I watch it and see one thing, the showrunners come on and tell me it was something completely different from what I got in the scene. Do they even know what they are trying to convey?
Pretty sure this is my first post about the show so I cant speak for the "yall" part. While I had my own interpretation of why it happened that way, I made sure to acknowledge that he has impotence sometimes and that couldve been what it was. Reason he didnt fukk aside, I dont think it really changes anything I said other than him intentionally leaving Rhae with blue balls and knowing she'd smash Criston.

:yeshrug:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
low key Otto didn't even do anything wrong
He was always trying to look out for the king and make sure he makes the right decisions

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Yea but end of the day Otto has a clear conflict of interest and directly worked to manipulate Viserys to his own benefit. All of this could have been avoided by Viserys simply marrying someone else. Didn't have to be the Sea Snake's daughter either. There are powerful families throughout the realm. And while the birth of a boy would still cause problems, maybe you have less problems with Otto neutralized; at that point Otto's best bet would be to remain loyal to the king and heir, in order to maintain his station. Viserys marrying a Stark/Arryn/Baratheon/etc and pledging Rhaenarya to Laenor would have solved everything.

I said that earlier in this thread but brehs acted like there were NO women available for him to marry :dead: If Alicent was still around and unwed, there should’ve been others.

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
He was always trying to look out for the king and make sure he makes the right decisions
:picard:

He sent his daughter to seduce the King and manipulated him out of marrying the Velaryons, which would've been an objectively better partnership than to the Hightowers.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Yea but end of the day Otto has a clear conflict of interest and directly worked to manipulate Viserys to his own benefit. All of this could have been avoided by Viserys simply marrying someone else. Didn't have to be the Sea Snake's daughter either. There are powerful families throughout the realm. And while the birth of a boy would still cause problems, maybe you have less problems with Otto neutralized; at that point Otto's best bet would be to remain loyal to the king and heir, in order to maintain his station. Viserys marrying a Stark/Arryn/Baratheon/etc and pledging Rhaenarya to Laenor would have solved everything.
Like I said in a previous post, it’s self interest but also facts. Vicerys having his son as the heir causes few to no problems externally vs letting Rhae be queen. Rhae been waiting for him to bush her so I don’t think it would’ve been the biggest deal internally either had he reappointed an heir upon Aegon’s birth

42 Monks

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Carolina
bruh, after that shyt he pulled trying to ego battle daemon like the king sent him to talk shyt and provoke a war? i don't know how anyone rocks with dude. every time he's on his own, he's out of pocket.

if he was really down for the king he'd have been running damage control not trying to insert his own bullshyt right off the bat