Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Goofy bytch has 2 kids in 3 years acting like she octomom
ce451ca728deca173666f0c6a0d05cff.gif

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I agree that it would make sense to end the conflict but it wouldn’t make sense long term. She’s like 15 and he’s like 2. He’s not gonna want her years later when she looks like she’s old enough to be his aunt. Viserys should’ve got on that polygamy lifestyle earlier when his wife didn’t give him a son. Or had a b*stard. Targs got down like that anyway. He could’ve had one that was aged appropriately to Rhaenyra years ago and married them off. End of the problem.
Man had the audacity to love his wife so much he decided to make her have all the heirs :wow:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
They keep telling Rhaenyra that this is the time for her to be making alliances and gaining support. Instead she's pissing people off. Remember last episode where she just had to get that dig in at Lady Redwyne when all of the women of the court were sitting around talking about war? While Alicent was in the cut with those same women making nice with them. Those wives whisper to their lord husbands and influence them. Rhaenyra isn't seeing this. :francis:

Then this episode she shytted on a bunch of proud lords on her suitor tour, interrupting and mocking one while he was giving his speech, then shutting the whole thing down and ending it two months early.

She’s doing the most right now. I don’t like her at all. bytch, part of ruling is doing shyt you don’t want to do. Even the king was forced to marry and his choices were limited by politics. She is so fukking entitled for no good reason. Atleast Dany was putting in work.

If she was prettier, maybe I could let some of this slide, but come on. Take your butter face on somewhere.

gldnone913

Integrity and Consistency
Daps
Reppin
VA
Up until now, Vicerys has been a very good king. Y'all don't like him but so far in terms of the kingdom and his subjects, he's the best king we've seen on screen in Thrones.

He's definitely very measured and reasonable. Maybe a little too reasonable at times.

A flawed man with a lot of responsibilities and shyt thrown on his plate from all directions

Besides having lesions all over him and shyt, he's not doing that bad of a job. His wife and son dying really fukked up him up, and he told his daughter straight up - you are killing me politically.

They lobbing laenor brehlaryon a used goods thottie princess. :mjcry:

The young breh gotta take the sullied woman who's been coupling and doing actions that are unmaiden-like smh

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
Caught up, by far the weakest episode imo, can't think of any scenes except for maybe Daemon arriving at court that excelled beyond just OK.

Raenyra was way too submissive to Alicent as well, that seemed like a weird choice.

CJ

Your objective semi-troll
Daps
Reppin
6ix
Who was lil dude who caught a body when he was auditioning for the princess

He gotta be in the show some more man

He wasn’t for none of that bull shyt they was on

it was yung blackwood rollin opps in backwoods.. :myman:

That Blackwood vs Bracken beef is eternal. :whoo:
Bracken boy thought the Blackwood youngin was lackin, and he got hole put in him:damn:
Lil breh was NOT with the fukkery and disrespect. Holy shyt. :damn:

And it was shot so perfectly. At first it was just background noise as Rhaenyra was walking away, only for them cut back with Lil Blackwood slicing and dicing that Bracken shyt talker like fresh fish. I need to read up on this rivalry :banderas:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Raenyra was way too submissive to Alicent as well, that seemed like a weird choice.

I chalked that up to the guilt of not only coming close to fukking daemon but also fukking cole…so it was hard to lie with “superior” conviction…I felt it was realistic…it’s also part of why she didn’t argue her father down when he made it clear she was going to marry laenor…she was able to pay back otto tho lol

still not sure how I felt about this ep…the drama was uncomfortably messy…entertaining but it just made me feel weird…as mentioned before I think it’s bcuz everyone just came away looking so shytty and self-serving…I think alicent is the only one I felt anything for this ep

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Caught up, by far the weakest episode imo, can't think of any scenes except for maybe Daemon arriving at court that excelled beyond just OK.

How so? Despite them being friends back in the day, they are not peers anymore. Alicent can advocate both for betrothing Rhae as well as making her son the tru heir. Rhae has a very misguided view of how much clout she actually has

Soymuscle Mike

Formerly known as Vincenzo Corleone
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Sweetlake City
How so? Despite them being friends back in the day, they are not peers anymore. Alicent can advocate both for betrothing Rhae as well as making her son the tru heir. Rhae has a very misguided view of how much clout she actually has
Which is exactly why I thought she'd be rougher against her, she never saw her as a legit queen but as her friend who schemed her way up.

But points taken by you and @surf , I didn't enjoy the episode so perhaps it was tainted already.