Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Very confusing ep.... I'll be back after the aftershow explanation... :why:

I have to watch again too.

The post show was on some women power shyt from the director of the episode.

This was my least favorite episode so far. I really hope they are not sacrificing storytelling for political purposes.

Arianne Martell

"Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken"
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
House Martell #SnakeGang #Targset
DEM THRONES :blessed:

Daemon scumbagery knows no boundaries :blessed:

Targeryan fukkery :blessed:

Otto over played his hand again, he put himself directly in the cross fire by telling the king personally…ol’ can’t wait to snitch ass ninja :hhh:

An anonymous raven would’ve done the job :martin:

Anyways, loved this episode can’t wait until next Sunday :wtf:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Well most men back then couldn’t give not one fukk about a woman having pleasure, and certainly not the king who just wants to bust nuts and hopefully carry on his line
Eating the box WAS OUT of the question.

Eating ass?

shyt that probably get you drawn and quartered or some shyt for being too demonic .

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
Cut it on the throne, turned gangrene.
Gangrene is no joke..one of the homies I was on the street with had gangrene on both his legs and his legs turned black...no one knows what happened to him. We was homeless together but he couldn't go back to living normal. His were complete black and he refused help :mjcry:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
I have to watch again too.

The post show was on some women power shyt from the director of the episode.

This was my least favorite episode so far. I really hope they are not sacrificing storytelling for political purposes.
The entire show is about a woman being in place to inherit power during an age where women had no power. This is literally the story, from the books, that has been detailed to varying degrees since 1996. Got nothing to do with politics or wokeness. The very first GoT book has a basic accounting on this very story.

This was the best episode of the season IMO. Rhaenyra has been in an odd malaise ever since she shut down Daemon with the dragon. Hasn’t been assertive, lots of moping etc. Finally she has a sense of what she’s up against, who her enemies are and the importance of alliances.

My only complaint is that Otto needs/needed a counter balance. He’s been the only guy scheming, outside of Corlys. With Littlefinger you knew there was Varys on the opposite side of the coin, with major players (Ned, Tyrion, Cersei etc) flipping the coin. Here it’s just Otto and his only opposition is the king who is an idiot. So Otto might as well be playing by himself. He’s a dope character but would be stronger if he was going against a formidable opponent.