Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Up until now, Vicerys has been a very good king. Y'all don't like him but so far in terms of the kingdom and his subjects, he's the best king we've seen on screen in Thrones.

ya I think many ppl are failing to see what motivates him…it’s more than just the crown…he explains it again this ep when talking to rhae

Daps
People shytting on Otto but he actually gave the King good advice most of the time:

-Getting rid of Daemon... the King's brother will always be a thorn in his side
-Marrying Aegon and Rhaenyra... this is LITERALLY the only way to insure there's no fight for the throne later. Yes he's her younger lil brother but that shyt is nothing to the Targaryens
-Suggesting Laenor and Rhaenyra wed... the king is LITERALLY choosing to do this. :dead:

Viserys moving emotional out here. Otto served one of the GOAT kings. Who is he gonna replace him with? smh. Yes, he wants to get his grandson on the throne but that ship already sailed when Viserys married Alicent and nutted in her multiple times. Viserys created this problem the minute he created a male heir.

:pacspit: Otto

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps
The whole episode was basically a way to set Rhaenyra up. Daemon tried his hand but failed. Is he working together with Otto? It doesn’t seem like he knew about the spies. She still ended up horny enough so she took it out on Cole. I know a lot of CACs loved that incest shyt. Daemon came to his senses though.

All this just to show king zombie/Alicent and Rhaenyra/Cole. I feel we could have had a bit more development this episode instead of dragging that out.

gluvnast

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The whole episode was basically a way to set Rhaenyra up. Daemon tried his hand but failed. Is he working together with Otto? It doesn’t seem like he knew about the spies. She still ended up horny enough so she took it out on Cole. I know a lot of CACs loved that incest shyt. Daemon came to his senses though.

All this just to show king zombie/Alicent and Rhaenyra/Cole. I feel we could have had a bit more development this episode instead of dragging that out.

Daemon and Otto hate each other. Remember Otto had spies on Daemon in the first episode when Daemon said that "Heir for a day" shyt.

Daemon deep down has a conscious and he knew what he was doing was wrong

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Took me a little while to figure out what this show reminds me of...
It reminds me of "The Borgias" from Showtime:

Daemon and Rhaenyra remind me a little of Cesare and Lucrezia

wow…forgot about this show

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
otto is power hungry but he’s low key doing the right thing, let rhae ascend and have all out war or get aegon that #1 spot and keep it cool in the 7 :ehh:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It looked like Daemon couldn't get hard and that is why he left Rhaenyra like that
Its still really weird watching all this incest though
Something about Jaime and Cersei didn't seem as wrong as this maybe its the age gaps between alicent and viserys and daemon and rhaenyra