Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I can't rock with the sea snake or 10000 ships getting shows
These are all incredibly limited badass moments in history of planetos but only have a enough material for like 1 season

House of the Dragon is good and likely can continue all the way up into robert's rebelllion if they slow the pace down in time for Grrm to release TWOW and Fire and Blood v2

Imo the Blood Moon show or Long Night origin story probably won't happen now

Hedge Knight would be good Dunk and Egg is a small scale story and can feature main villain bloodraven and retcon the ending of GOT if they try hard
If they release all those shows it’s gonna dilute the product like Marvel’s shyt. I used to watch every MCU related show or movie and now I’m just like :manny: Same with Star Wars. I’m a huge fan but I’m not watching these side side shows

Tasha And

Superstar
Daps
why does alicent care if rhaenyra fukked daemon? :childplease:
Look at the juxtaposition of the two in this episode.

While Alicent is raising crying babies, bathing a fat man with sores and open wounds all over his body and getting nailed by him, Rhaenyra is out there rejecting all marriage proposals, spurning lords, drinking, and enjoying wild orgies with zero consequence. Alicent is the good girl following all of the rules expected of her as a good queen doing her duty, while Rhaenyra is doing the exact opposite of what is expected of a Princess and heir while still expecting to be rewarded. Alicent COULD at any point say fukk Rhaenyra and say she wants her son to be heir, but to this point she's still been riding with Rhaenyra out of loyalty to their friendship.

But if Rhaenyra is out there making a mockery of her station, devaluing herself and her king and bringing shame to the court?....

Last edited:

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
I like the Kings line calling Otto's schemes a "calculated distraction". Which is exactly what it was.

Guess he's not as dumb as he seems

His reasoning is always sound, if too moral with respect to how shyt is normally done. It's made particularly apparent whenever he describes his decision making as the King and responsibility to his family to Raenyra.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
What wasn't working for you? I think all the characters are kinda weak cause of none of them really do shyt besides Daemon, but now he's the dominoes falling so it should get better
it felt like a mandatory sex episode. what happened in this ep? Rhaenyra got laid. Daemon still wants to fukk his niece. alicent still starfishing her way through a marriage and popping out kids.

the only significant part was otto getting tossed and viserys making his mind up with wedding rhaenyra to laenor, but we didn't need this hour long ep just for those. I'm only cool with the time skips if you're skipping to the good bits. ain't shyt really happen forreal in this.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
People shytting on Otto but he actually gave the King good advice most of the time:

-Getting rid of Daemon... the King's brother will always be a thorn in his side
-Marrying Aegon and Rhaenyra... this is LITERALLY the only way to insure there's no fight for the throne later. Yes he's her younger lil brother but that shyt is nothing to the Targaryens
-Suggesting Laenor and Rhaenyra wed... the king is LITERALLY choosing to do this. :dead:

Viserys moving emotional out here. Otto served one of the GOAT kings. Who is he gonna replace him with? smh. Yes, he wants to get his grandson on the throne but that ship already sailed when Viserys married Alicent and nutted in her multiple times. Viserys created this problem the minute he created a male heir.

CW_1991

Banned
Daps
Up until now, Vicerys has been a very good king. Y'all don't like him but so far in terms of the kingdom and his subjects, he's the best king we've seen on screen in Thrones.

He's definitely very measured and reasonable. Maybe a little too reasonable at times.

A flawed man with a lot of responsibilities and shyt thrown on his plate from all directions