Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
People legit had crab masks and sons of the harpy masks acting like he was going to be the season 1 final boss

Imo people keep expecting this story to be like GOT where there is this big villain like thanos or something and in reality this is not a story where you have a big threat to defeat

nobody cares…that’s the fun of watching the show “blind”…it’s having fun and speculating what can happen even if everything folks guess doesn’t come to fruition…you don’t get an internet cookie for reading the book and knowing what happens lol

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps

So are all those shows "in development" or it's just wishful thinking? Also...what exactly is in development? Still searching for a piece of paper to write the 1st scene?

I don't know much about those series but it seems like too much to make it all QUALITY shows. I'd rather see mini-series or movies on them though. A John movie made top notch would be piff.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I can't rock with the sea snake or 10000 ships getting shows
These are all incredibly limited badass moments in history of planetos but only have a enough material for like 1 season

House of the Dragon is good and likely can continue all the way up into robert's rebelllion if they slow the pace down in time for Grrm to release TWOW and Fire and Blood v2

Imo the Blood Moon show or Long Night origin story probably won't happen now

Hedge Knight would be good Dunk and Egg is a small scale story and can feature main villain bloodraven and retcon the ending of GOT if they try hard
Fat boy said he’s not touching that until Winds of Winter is complete so:francis:

FIRE & BLOOD will include that tale… as well as a lot, lot more. Aegon’s Conquest. Maegor the Cruel and his war with the Faith. The long reign of Jaehaerys the Conciliator and Good Queen Alysanne. Septon Moon, the Serpent in Scarlet, Elissa Farman and the stolen dragon eggs, the regency of King Aegon III… it’s all here, and much more.

(And yes, this is the first of two volumes. The second will follow… through not till the WINDS have blown).

Carl Tethers

@mastermind is OVO
Supporter
Daps
!!!
They musta forgot who they're dealing with :pachaha:

juVgHuE.png

Dead that @Arianne Martell of all usernames dapped this

Last edited:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Absolutely insane take.

bro kills his wife and then loses his kid and that shyt just isn’t engaging to you? :heh: Then he further implodes by marrying his daughters best friend and creating a succession crisis and you were just sitting there with the :unimpressed: ?

I’m sorry my interest meter isn’t weak like yours. Cersei’s/Jamie’s betrayal plot and throwing Bran out the bushes was more :ooh: than any of these eps.

And once again another Coli poster tries their hardest to make up takes. I never shytted on those storylines, nor the first 2 eps. First 2 eps were fine. I just don’t give a shyt because the stories are not compelling enough.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I’m sorry my interest meter isn’t weak like yours. Cersei’s/Jamie’s betrayal plot and throwing Bran out the bushes was more :ooh: than any of these eps.

And once again another Coli poster tries their hardest to make up takes. I never shytted on those storylines, nor the first 2 eps. First 2 eps were fine. I just don’t give a shyt because the stories are not compelling enough.
them storylines are as oh shyt as bran getting shoved :yeshrug:

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
People going way out of their way to let people know they're not feeling one of the biggest and most highly rated shows on television. You not enjoying it? Congratulations, that sucks for you. :yeshrug:

For me, Sundays are Thrones' days. :birdman:
Mu fukkas always gotta feel some way when people don’t agree with you or like what you like. That’s not how life works. :scust:

I’m not even shytting on the show. It’s just not hitting for me. :snoop:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Mu fukkas always gotta feel some way when people don’t agree with you or like what you like. That’s not how life works. :scust:

I’m not even shytting on the show. It’s just not hitting for me. :snoop:
Congrats. Happy for you.
Maybe you should look into weakening your interest meter:troll:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Not everyone is a fanboy. :scust:
You're not a fanboy? Holy shyt, that's so cool, bro. So tight how you're not afraid to shyt on the super popular thing. We all think it makes you look really, really smart and better than everyone else. Thanks for sharing and making sure everyone knows how much you don't enjoy the thing. :troll: