Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
You're not a fanboy? Holy shyt, that's so cool, bro. So tight how you're not afraid to shyt on the super popular thing. We all think it makes you look really, really smart and better than everyone else. Thanks for sharing and making sure everyone knows how much you don't enjoy the thing. :troll:
I wasn’t even shytting on it, dummy. Just said it didn’t keep me interested. You weirdos always make up your own narrative. :hhh:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
A lot of people are complaining about the time jumps though but that's the best way to set the story for this show
The overall plot has not even kicked off yet. They are still just introducing all the characters
This was the exact problem with the crabfeeder hype
The showrunners know this is a nothing character who will do nothing but the casual show fans think he is the next ramsay or mountain because of how weird the character wound up being.

Technically he could’ve been. IMO, there’s no difference between HOD and GOT. The books (up to book five) were written when the first show came out too. Book readers knew what was going to happen. Yet they still made it suspenseful. With this show, they can stretch this out for 5 seasons breh…this season alone could’ve just been about Rhaenyra becoming heir, the lords plotting and scheming, Viserys finding a new bride, Viserys and Daemon having problems, the Crabfeeder causing problems, and maybe they could’ve added some new shyt in there that wasn’t in the books. Not much happened in GOT Season 1 either. Ned went to King’s Landing. He found out about Joffrey. He fought Jamie for two minutes. Jon went to the Wall. Dany hatched her dragons. Robert died, and then Ned got his head cut off going at Cersei unprepared. So they could slow HOD down imo.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
FcT4MbTXgAMhgSX

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Those spin-offs ain’t doing it for me. I guess Robert’s rebellion would be as close to the OG players as possible. Otherwise I want the first men and long night, doom of Valyria, and a whole show in essos, this continent was always more interesting me from the wealthy free cities, to the ruins of Valyria, the salve cities, shadow lands/asshai, mongols Dothraki

So how much time we jumping ahead tonight?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
A lot of people are complaining about the time jumps though but that's the best way to set the story for this show
The overall plot has not even kicked off yet. They are still just introducing all the characters
This was the exact problem with the crabfeeder hype
The showrunners know this is a nothing character who will do nothing but the casual show fans think he is the next ramsay or mountain because of how weird the character wound up being.
Then don’t introduce him, or skip the shytty ending of him. Easily could’ve went from end of EP 2 - the crabfeeder is causing issues to opening with Daemon killing him and getting to the same place - Daemon has the juice. But instead this nikka was a problem, kept them deadlocked for 3 years, then went out like the 2nd grade kid who’s the class punching bag wtf. That was incredibly stupid. I’d rather they told us these nikkas been fighting three years and D finally got the kill - the end, next jump

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Those spin-offs ain’t doing it for me. I guess Robert’s rebellion would be as close to the OG players as possible. Otherwise I want the first men and long night, doom of Valyria, and a whole show in essos, this continent was always more interesting me from the wealthy free cities, to the ruins of Valyria, the salve cities, shadow lands/asshai, mongols Dothraki

So how much time we jumping ahead tonight?
I'm not talking about it because I don't want @Neo The Resurrected ONE @detroitwalt problems, but you gonna be more mad tonight, than you were last week.

BBG

Superstar
Daps
I've just about had enough of HBO holding their piff until it actually airs. Starz has all their piff drop midnight day of. This the second week in a row I've woken up like :gladbron::gladbron:time for thrones!! Only to see the shyt ain't out yet. Why do this silly ass shyt?? I'm sure they count all the views so the fukk is the problem

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I've just about had enough of HBO holding their piff until it actually airs. Starz has all their piff drop midnight day of. This the second week in a row I've woken up like :gladbron::gladbron:time for thrones!! Only to see the shyt ain't out yet. Why do this silly ass shyt?? I'm sure they count all the views so the fukk is the problem
Why drop it at midnight? Lol @ HBO looking to Starz of all channels for tips on successful show rollouts. I love that this shyt drops at 9pm ET/6pm PT on their app and TV (tho I think you still gotta wait until 9pm for the cane drop out west). I like that everyone has a realistic “go time”, got the world tweeting and talking in unison. Not something staggered from midnight all the way through the next day

BBG

Superstar
Daps
Why drop it at midnight? Lol @ HBO looking to Starz of all channels for tips on successful show rollouts. I love that this shyt drops at 9pm ET/6pm PT on their app and TV (tho I think you still gotta wait until 9pm for the cane drop out west). I like that everyone has a realistic “go time”, got the world tweeting and talking in unison. Not something staggered from midnight all the way through the next day
fukk that I like my piff like I like my women, ready on command

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

fwiw SHO does it too but I get you tho…it’s a tradition that’s worked for HBO…from their perspective no need for them to change their model when they know folks will tune in regardless

zerorequiem

All Star
Daps

They don't want people spoiling the show on the East Coast as soon as 12AM hits is my guess. It does suck though cause I look forward to that shyt in the morning too. We've been spoiled with streaming.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

Nah fukk Robert's rebellion

Perhaps they start looking into expanding the lore

Or a LONG NIGHT...that shyt lasted for years I believe and is the start of HOUSE STARK. So much is unknown that the show would be opening up the LORE.

Then they could do a show on AEGONS CONQUEST (only because them Targaryens are a draw).

Or a show about 100 years before the DOOM of Valyria.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps

NAH HES RIGHT...

THEY WERE BATTING 10/10 BUT
THIS RECENT 3 YR TIME JUMP
WITH MORE TO COME HAVE REALLY
DROPPED IT A COUPLE OF POINTS.

FAST FOOD GENERATION IS RESPONSIBLE.
:devil:
:evil:

Maybe they didn't know of they were renewed so that had an effect on pacing.

Now I'm sure they know they can stretch this out for a season or 2 more because viewers

:patrice: