Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
I'd only be interested in Dunk and Egg and these can be added to a continuous series of House of the Dragon. I don't need every story in this universe to be on the screen.
Have that same energy when Andor comes out or another c level marvel show

BillBanneker

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

Yeah, a 10k ships show would be insane :wow:
The rhoynar, the freehold with dragons in their prime, house martell origins.

Interesting to see how many folks here found the time jump jarring. I do think the proxy war with house velaryon and the crab feeder a bit weird pacing wise. The show kinda gives too little and too much imo , to get viewers immersed into daemon‘s problems with the campaign and then seemingly pulls a plot armor solution out of nowhere even if it’s out of total desperation.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
After reading this thread, ep.3 didn't live up to the hype.

The show is meh.

Just a continuation of GOT season 7&8....style over substance.
Absolutely insane take.
The battle scene was cool, but the majority of this ep was :unimpressed:

How can they make the 3rd ep feel like it’s filler? :martin:

I’m not really feeling the show. None of the characters are interesting and the storylines aren’t engaging. The things that spark my curiosity won’t happen (if they do happen) until later seasons.

I think I’ll give it one more ep.
bro kills his wife and then loses his kid and that shyt just isn’t engaging to you? :heh: Then he further implodes by marrying his daughters best friend and creating a succession crisis and you were just sitting there with the :unimpressed: ?

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
A lot of people are complaining about the time jumps though but that's the best way to set the story for this show
The overall plot has not even kicked off yet. They are still just introducing all the characters
This was the exact problem with the crabfeeder hype
The showrunners know this is a nothing character who will do nothing but the casual show fans think he is the next ramsay or mountain because of how weird the character wound up being.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
The showrunners know this is a nothing character who will do nothing but the casual show fans think he is the next ramsay or mountain because of how weird the character wound up being.

It's the showrunners fault for hyping him up in the first place :ufdup:
Didn't bother me too much in the end, I'm more eager to see how much fukkery happens before Viserys loses his shyt :mjlol:

BBG

Superstar
Daps
post reported and I’m requesting a permanent ban from the film room
Not to derail the thread but I need to make sure we have an understanding. I-VI are the only Star Wars we acknowledge :ufdup:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
It's the showrunners fault for hyping him up in the first place :ufdup:
Didn't bother me too much in the end, I'm more eager to see how much fukkery happens before Viserys loses his shyt :mjlol:

#1 rule on GRRM stories…never get attached to a character

You follow this and life is much more enjoyable :blessed:
People legit had crab masks and sons of the harpy masks acting like he was going to be the season 1 final boss

Imo people keep expecting this story to be like GOT where there is this big villain like thanos or something and in reality this is not a story where you have a big threat to defeat

MajesticLion

Superstar
Daps
#1 rule on GRRM stories…never get attached to a character

You follow this and life is much more enjoyable :blessed:

!!!
They musta forgot who they're dealing with :pachaha:

juVgHuE.png