Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
I just rewatched the inside the show… I guess it could be taken either way.

I agree WE know the plan. I agree the Brehlaryons know the plan. The only part I’m wondering is if Daemon knew the plan. They hint that he’s going there to die. They say he’d never have lived if the Calvary didn’t come save him. They say he should have died long before he got as far as he did…..

So that coupled with him still being airborne when they went over the plan, him walking away without saying a word, and nobody knowing he even went over there…. It just leads me to believe he wasn’t going in there awaiting backup.

I accept that I could be seeing this extremely wrong. Those behind the scenes shyt always TELL me something that wasn’t remotely definitive by only watching the show. Maybe they’ll go in on it next week
They did know he went over there though, that's the entire reason why the cavalry showed up with the dragon. He didn't just go straight from receiving the letter to take on the Crabfeeder.

If they talked about planning an ambush by using bait to lure out the Crabfeeder, then suggest Daemon be the one to do it, and then later on you see Daemon using himself as bait to lure the Crabfeeder out into an ambush, why would you assume they weren't following the exact plan they just discussed? They even talked about it being a suicide mission, which explains why Daemon went in thinking he would die.

Xavier

Iconic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Where Kings Will Dream
:unimpressed:not plot armor? Go watch the episode again.

Daemon is his era’s Jaime Lannister. With Dark Sister, his Valyrian steel sword, there are only 3 men in that world that can match him. You’d be as sure to get cut through going up against Daemon in combat, as Kareem posting up for 2.

And these were random lowly sell-swords and pirates :russ:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Dorne got caves. You gets no points for hiding in caves, and then acting like you won when people get bored and leave :pachaha:

Aegon just wasn’t creative enough.

When the Reynes and Tarbecks hid in their caves and mines, Tywin sealed them jawns shut and drowned them. I’m not saying Aegon should’ve done similar but, I’m saying I would’ve understood :manny:
If folks coming to take over your shyt but they never succeed then thats a win for you no matter what you had to do to get it. Dorne don’t give a fukk about style points.
Unbowed, Unbent, Unbroken isnt only House Martell’s words but the whole kingdom of Dorne.

Hell they dropped Rheynara and her dragon. Made Aegon change up his whole strategy when it came to unleashing dragons. Dorne did a lot more than just hide in caves.

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Dorne got caves. You gets no points for hiding in caves, and then acting like you won when people get bored and leave :pachaha:

Aegon just wasn’t creative enough.

When the Reynes and Tarbecks hid in their caves and mines, Tywin sealed them jawns shut and drowned them. I’m not saying Aegon should’ve done similar but, I’m saying I would’ve understood :manny:
Nikka you don't get to pick and choose what counts :mjlol: how dare the Dornish use their terrain to their advantage huh?:mjlol:did the Dornish kill a dragon or not?

Based off your reasoning anybody could say you don't get points for using dragons

LEEeveryday

The-Coli Music Critic
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
#LyricsMatter
Is Alicent Hightower the c*nt that has been promised? The way this hoe casually speaks about child birth to her "homie" got me waiting for the full heel reveal...:ohhh:

Piff Perkins

Veteran
Daps
Right, and none of that explains why it was the crab feeder to be supplied or put in charge, they treated him like a final boss, but apparently he was a jobber, he didn’t come across as a dude you’d put these resources behind and if he’s intentionally not that guy, then I’m even more interested as to why the three cities backed him.

running with what someone already dropped, if this was just a plot point for daemon to gain admiration, the crabfeeder on screen doesn’t seem like a battle or nemesis that brings clout.

He took over the islands by defeating the pirates there, so he was definitely a formidable enough figure who logically gained the favor of the Triarchy. But I agree that the buildup didn't match the results. Just weird to have two episodes where he's talked about like a major threat, end the second ep with a foreboding shot of him, reveal in the third ep that the war has dragged on for a couple years...and then have him immediately killed in like 5 minutes on some cartoon villain shyt.

Maybe they felt like him being a weird mute/leper made more sense, or that giving him dialogue/scenes would needlessly build him up even more. Either way I thought it was pretty meh to dispose him like that.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
He’s the Ned Stark with a mix of Vary’s, of this show. Hasn’t shown one bit of talking or doing for self. Loyal as hell to his king. And every line delivered is for the best of the realm. Not even for his house or the Targ house. But what will keep the realm most happy and peaceful.
He seems like a good dude :obama:

He probably won't last :mjgrin:
Disclaimer: I don't know anything, I haven't read any books :unimpressed:

Last edited:

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Haven't read through thread, but critics didn't like this episode much. I thought this was the best episode of the series so far
Nobody give a fukk about a critic and their goofy ass attempts to hate and draw clicks to their fukkboi thinkpieces. :camby: