Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
:blessed: I’m officially #DaemonSet :wow: no words just fades all episode.

Rany is still numero uno, but it’s 1a 1b

I hope bro didn’t catch greyscale off that stank nikka :sadcam:

KevCo

Bond's gun spoke once....
Daps
Reppin
The Weird Side
Yep, like what was the point of him saying that? None of us in here needed to know the future of that character. He could have put it in a spoiler at the least.

I'm trying not to be that breh thats reporting folks but some of these book reading idiots gon make me have to alert Uatu so he can give them that Thanos snap.
Im rarely in this thread cause i read it before i knew it was going to be a show. I aint want to ruin shyt for anyone else (on accident) lol (cause some fukking idiot on here ruined a certain scene from GOT season 4, episode 2 in a thread)

Really wish i hadnt read it so it could all be new but o well.

So far they have done a great job with this show. Was not sure about Smith as Daemon but hes killing it so far.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps

Oh fuuuuccckkk, I didn't even think of that. If Brehnyra snaps, I don't wanna hear no pleas from #ottoset. Incest AND throwing strays at your previous queen :russ:
Anyone peep when rhaenrya came back with the dead boar all bloody, the butcher and his homie hit the :steviej:

"Thats my queen :steviej:"

Sauce and Footwork

Superstar
Daps
why was viserys a better king when drunk than when sober :heh:
that’s what I was thinking too. Killing sh*t. Putting bytches in they place (both males and females) letting them know it’s only one ruler.. seing through motives. When he sober he like jolly old Saint Nick or some shyt. Can’t be bothered by drama. He need to get it together before something happen. :birdman: Need to stop being soft

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
Why does the Crab King got so many followers?

He got offed so easily. No sword game?
It's not that they're followers of the Crabfeeder, they're sell swords(AKA mercenaries) paid for by the Triarchy, who are funding the Crabfeeder to keep control of the shipping lanes. The Triarchy is the alliance between 3 big cities in Essos, Lys, Myr and Tyrosh.

I don't think it's explained in the show, but my assumption is that he was probably just one of the pirates from the Stepstones who the Triarchy cut a deal with.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
Why does the Crab King got so many followers?

He got offed so easily. No sword game?
What!? You got questions about how a nikka who can’t fight and ducks the fade by hiding in caves has managed to amass a following and take out well equipped, brehlaryon ships for years on end!? My dude, it’s implied! :troll: