Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO

ITS AMAZING WHATS HAPPENED
IN THIS THREAD....

I HAVENT SEEN ANY OF THESE
nikkaS POSTING FOR THE 1ST 2 WEEKS...

:dead:THEY DROP A SEASON 8 CASUAL EPISODE AND THESE nikkaS ARE
FLOODING THE THREAD ALL OF A SUDDEN.

:devil:
:evil:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
viserys is my favorite character because of how flawed and frustrating he is. like i like watching characters get put through the wringer because it makes it more entertaining for me, the audience. Viserys has had a lot of standout moments for me.

"MY WIFE AND SON ARE DEAD" :damn:

"My family has just been destroyed. But instead of being by my side, or Rhaenyra’s, YOU CHOSE TO CELEBRATE YOUR OWN RISE! LAUGHING WITH YOUR WHORES AND YOUR LICKSPITTLES!" :damn:

"My obsession killed Rhaenyra's mother" :mjcry:

such a tragic figure. I love those in film/tv
Man, Paddy Constantine is killing this role :wow:

I actually felt for him (just a little) this episode since he finally called out all the damn politics going on around him.
He said it once before when his wife and first son died, but the way he said it here, I felt that:wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I don't think people are grasping why Daemon was so upset at the letter. It wasn't about wanting his brother's aid and it coming too late, it was about carving out something for himself as a second son. What good was that whole ordeal if Viserys, his big bro, just swoops in and steals the dub from him?

It's pride. Consistent with how he's acted in some scenes beforehand like when he was knocked to the ground by Criston Cole and he refused to be helped up by him. He don't want that shyt. He doesn't want help. He wants to do shyt himself. This was his war.

:dahell:WHO WAS CONFUSED BY
THIS OBVIOUSLY SIMPLE shyt?

:devil:
:evil:

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
viserys is my favorite character because of how flawed and frustrating he is. like i like watching characters get put through the wringer because it makes it more entertaining for me, the audience. Viserys has had a lot of standout moments for me.

"MY WIFE AND SON ARE DEAD" :damn:

"My family has just been destroyed. But instead of being by my side, or Rhaenyra’s, YOU CHOSE TO CELEBRATE YOUR OWN RISE! LAUGHING WITH YOUR WHORES AND YOUR LICKSPITTLES!" :damn:

"My obsession killed Rhaenyra's mother" :mjcry:

such a tragic figure. I love those in film/tv

Fukk him I hope a dragon steps on his ass too :camby:

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
No.. That's not what happened. According to behind the scenes, Daemon had no clue about the plan. Obviously cause he was on the dragon while they were talking about it and nowhere close to hearing it...

He went out there because he knew the King was going to win the war. So he was going to go out there and win it himself or die trying. He was definitely dead if they didn't show up and the showrunners made it a point to say so
I think you misunderstood the behind the scenes if that's what you took from it. The purpose of having the scene where they discuss the plans is so you are aware it was planned. They didn't plan for a grand rescue for Daemon, the entire point was the person used as bait would most likely die. It was a suicide mission that no one would ever sign up for, but his pride after reading the letter put him in a position where he was willing to do it.

The BTS explained that they were trying to show how hopeless the situation was and how he actually should have died but got lucky. They even point out that surviving the suicide run is what is going to give him the reputation as a fearless warrior afterwards. The entire point is that he overcame the impossible odds.

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
It gets so much crazier with him.

Idk everything that happens but I got spoiled on a bit

Sleeping on him will be a disservice to the character.
You book nikkas making me ashamed to be a book reader..

(I stopped reading FIRE AND BLOOD before this whole thing pops off so I'm going in blind)

Daps
You book nikkas making me ashamed to be a book reader..

(I stopped reading FIRE AND BLOOD before this whole thing pops off so I'm going in blind)

Yep, like what was the point of him saying that? None of us in here needed to know the future of that character. He could have put it in a spoiler at the least.

I'm trying not to be that breh thats reporting folks but some of these book reading idiots gon make me have to alert Uatu so he can give them that Thanos snap.