Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
yes they did, it's the reason some weirdos called the show boring and D&D over compensated with action in the last 2 seasons...my nikka, we spent every episode with longs walks in the garden and other scenes just for dialogue to play out and character development to build. lol @ let's just surmise, well duh, but at the same time we surmised margery and olenna were cunning and yet they still gave us scenes where we saw them plotting by getting info from sansa, margery strolling through flea bottom and playing savage with joffreys cross bow, that's the type of detail i enjoyed. not season 7/8 "it's implied". HOD literally could've built in one episode between the last and this and it would've paced a lot better

:camby:
We just got a long ass scene between the king and his daughter that layed a lot of shyt out. It’s also the third episode. People weren’t REALLY into GOT until Ned got knocked off. It was a bunch of fans of the show begging their friends to stick it out.

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
We just got a long ass scene between the king and his daughter that layed a lot of shyt out. It’s also the third episode. People weren’t REALLY into GOT until Ned got knocked off. It was a bunch of fans of the show begging their friends to stick it out.
which i said as much, some of yall in here [insert cape smiley] too hard for the fact a few of us found this episode to be weak/the weakest thus far. nikkas act like we said the show is now bushes status

edit: tf happened to the cape smiley :beli:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
He didn't know. The clip where she tells him ain't on YouTube or I'd post it.
I also thought the shock was that she admitted it and wanted to be open about it. My read was always that he knew but didn’t want to acknowledge it because than it would be real instead of rumors he could ignore.

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
which i said as much, some of yall in here [insert cape smiley] too hard for the fact a few of us found this episode to be weak/the weakest thus far. nikkas act like we said the show is now bushes status

edit: tf happened to the cape smiley :beli:
You said it was the weakest so far come on man:mjlol:

shyt wasn’t weak at all

And please show me the “Bad CGI”

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
Mr Morale is too busy playing Hypocrisy & Dikk police while bein a hypocrite reppin Inbreeders to see clearly breh.
The crazy shyt is you doing all the corny name-calling and shyt and you don't even know wtf you're talking about.
full

In westeros the targs inbreeding is ignored. Everybody else, it's an abomination.
full
Is that not the case?

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
You said it was the weakest so far come on man:mjlol:

shyt wasn’t weak at all

And please show me the “Bad CGI”
and the problem is...i explained in 5 posts now why i think it was the weakest, feel free to feel differently, but it's clear we value different things in this show/GOT

daemon looked bad on the dragon at the beginning, the deer at the end

edit: and the whole CGI kings landing they built, it looked better in GOT when it was a real shots of whatever town in Croatia with some CGI buildings added in, now it's an entire digital aerial view

Last edited:

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I also thought the shock was that she admitted it and wanted to be open about it. My read was always that he knew but didn’t want to acknowledge it because than it would be real instead of rumors he could ignore.
No, the whole point was he's this all powerful man but can't even control what's going on in his own house. What sense would it make for Tywin knowingly let them do that?

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
and the problem is...i explained in 5 posts now why i think it was the weakest, feel free to feel differently, but it's clear we value different things in this show/GOT

daemon looked bad on the dragon at the beginning, the deer at the end
We got some mini Battle of the b*stards shyt in this…

It would’ve been nice to actually see Daemon kill the Crabfeeder though.

And I noticed the Crabfeeder had greyscale

Daemon came out with mad blood on him he’s probably gonna get it too now :ohhh:

They probably won’t let Daemon get greyscale though

The Deer at the end looked a lil funny :russ:

Last edited:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
We got some mini Battle of the b*stards shyt in this…

It would’ve been nice to actually see Daemon kill the Crabfeeder though.

And I noticed the Crabfeeder had greyscale

Daemon came out with mad blood on him he’s probably gonna get it too now :ohhh:

They probably won’t let Daemon get greyscale though

The Deer at the end looked a lil funny :russ:
Khaleesi touched jorah hand when he had rock aids and didn't get it

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
I gotta rewatch but my shyt looked choppy when the daemon landed and the dragon was walking across the battlefield. Cgi looked terrible right there,but it could've been my stream. shyt started acting like a video game with to many players too render.