Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
My tactic against Wack100 looking face and his people that got out the caves, break some windows and then quickly ran back inside? Take my dragons, chase em back and make them breathe fire 5h straight in those caves. Cook their asses literally.

I think the idea is that the archers on top of the mountain tops can then pop up out of hiding, fire a volley at the dragons, then go back into hiding to reload. So you can't have your dragons remain low to the ground and stationary for hours straight without distracting the archers at the same time.

(Though, to be honest, since they had TWO dragons they might have been able to make it work)

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
I think the idea is that the archers on top of the mountain tops can then pop up out of hiding, fire a volley at the dragons, then go back into hiding to reload. So you can't have your dragons remain low to the ground and stationary for hours straight without distracting the archers at the same time.

(Though, to be honest, since they had TWO dragons they might have been able to make it work)
Or at least 1 circling for protection and the bigger one doing the cooking. But then again, the pirates destroyed lots of ships, money tight and gas prices bigger than ever.
I don't even think those things run on normal gas. It must be some Kerosen or Hydrogen something in there.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
How stupid was it for Daemon to land at the beginning of the ep? I thought the same thing when Danny landed Drogon in the wagon train ep. No need to make it easier for arrows and spears the have a chance to get a lucky hit on you.

KalKal

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
No Whammies!!
How stupid was it for Daemon to land at the beginning of the ep? I thought the same thing when Danny landed Drogon in the wagon train ep. No need to make it easier for arrows and spears the have a chance to get a lucky hit on you.

Landing is stupid, but dragon fire seems to have pretty short range. At least going visually by what they show on screen. Looks like a dragon can only spit fire maybe two "body lengths" in distance or so. So even if they don't land, dragons are still going to have to "hover" within longbow distance.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
:aicmon:
His whole army. Make it make sense. They just weren't fighting that Daemon cac, his whole army was still out there. They could've sat back and had their boys fire arrows until he was kilt. Which was actually working.

Its poor writing which begs question, why did this war last so long if the crab dude was so easy to bait?
Wars were different back then. Killing a higher up could set armies back to square one. Especially in the middle of a conflict it’s a headless corpse with no direction.

That’s why they stopped having generals leading armies even at the trenches.

The crab dude it looked like was using those caves which he probably knew better then anyone else so you are putting yourself in serious danger leading a charge into one.

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Grandson = grandsire if you about that lore life

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Otto is basically only doing what his older brother introduced this ep is telling him to do

In some ways it seems like he was a player and making true power moves but in other ways it looks like his brother was the power behind everything

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Otto is basically only doing what his older brother introduced this ep is telling him to do

In some ways it seems like he was a player and making true power moves but in other ways it looks like his brother was the power behind everything
His older brother or less is seeing how he the first born son which mean he the one with all the real power and money . if otto was not hand of the king he would have nothing outside his family name.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
His older brother or less is seeing how he the first born son which mean he the one with all the real power and money . if otto was not hand of the king he would have nothing outside his family name.
I agree but he's hand of the king. He's good in terms of status and his daughter is now queen

I thought the whole thing was to push him and his line into power but now with the brothers appearance I question whether this is really only about himself but more about doing what his brother needs done