Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
- didn't really love this episode, the pacing of this story is so fast that there isn't time to develop characters outside of plot points. like i would've preferred an episode where we get to see how alicent and rhaenerya's relationship changed, how has alicent been toward her, this war in the stepstones needed some screen time and developments, see more of this crab nikka, get to understand who he is, how they been winning battles besides "hiding in caves"...needed to see more of brehlayron with his breh and interacting with daemon, speaking of daemon, did he have more than 3-4 lines. also would've liked to see more side characters react to, discuss and plot on viscerys having a son, we only got that to his face and an Otto/alicent moment

i don't know, the chinks are in the armor and the 2 people who we've explored most, rhae and viscerys, aren't my faves nor do i feel connected to them.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
- didn't really love this episode, the pacing of this story is so fast that there isn't time to develop characters outside of plot points. like i would've preferred an episode where we get to see how alicent and rhaenerya's relationship changed, how has alicent been toward her, this war in the stepstones needed some screen time and developments, see more of this crab nikka, get to understand who he is, how they been winning battles besides "hiding in caves"...needed to see more of brehlayron with hie breh and interacting with daemon, speaking of daemon, did he have more than 3-4 lines.

i don't know, the chinks are in the armor and the 2 people who we've explored most, rhae and viscerys, aren't my faves nor do i feel connected to them.

I WILL AGREE...

THE TIME JUMPS ARE THE
ONLY FLAW THE SHOW HAS IMO.

WHY ARE WE RUSHING THROUGH shyt?

THE CRAB WAR...
THE KINGS NEW MARRIAGE & NEW CHILD BIRTH IS SOMETHING THAT COULD HAVE BEEN STRETCHED OUT FOR ATLEAST A SEASON.

:devil:
:evil:

im not you

All Star
Daps
battle was wack to me. feel like it wouldve been stronger if daemon came out of it half dead

also how exactly was crabfeeders people winning the war if theyre all just hemmed up in the caves on one island scared to come out?

Daps
:wow:The brehs holding it down. Y'all other houses say what you want, but Targset is the only set that consistently welcomes brothas and sistas into the ranks. Other sets, y'all racist as hell :scust:

286867975_1249941955858731_7132155191575997229_n.jpg

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I didn’t even catch that.
Seasmoke according to the captions. I didn’t even know Velaryons had dragons. Thought Corlys pointed out that they weren’t a dragon riding house in Valyria
The kid gets it from his mother’s blood. She’s full Targ. But yeah according to Corlys him and his ancestors are not dragon riders.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
:russ: Rules of engagement? War crimes can get you made in Westeros, breh

:mjlol:

I don’t doubt it but there is in fact a spirit of fighting honorably in GoT. People who don’t are looked down upon (or heavily feared).

But you’re right cuz the Red Wedding and violation of guest rights in GoT is an example of people breaking rules of engagement to get a W.

Point taken. :pachaha:

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
battle was wack to me. feel like it wouldve been stronger if daemon came out of it half dead

also how exactly was crabfeeders people winning the war if theyre all just hemmed up in the caves on one island scared to come out?

YOU DIDNT SEE ALL THOSE
BURNT & SUNKEN SHIPS?

THEY ONLY RUN INTO THE CAVES
WHEN DAEMON IS FLYING OVER WITH
HIS DRAGON WHICH HE CANT DO 24/7.

CORLYS CANT MAKE MONEY IF
HIS SHIPS CANT CROSS THE SEA
WHICH MEANS HIS shyt HAS BEEN
SUNKEN FOR THE PAST 3 YRS.

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Don’t think they ever called his name, but I’m guessing he’s supposed to be Lyonel Strong. He’s the Master of Laws…hence the intelligence.
Yeah I think the captions showed his name once

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
:wow:The brehs holding it down. Y'all other houses say what you want, but Targset is the only set that consistently welcomes brothas and sistas into the ranks. Other sets, y'all racist as hell :scust:

286867975_1249941955858731_7132155191575997229_n.jpg
You already know how they get down up north :mjpls:

D4YmTOIU4AALaF1.png

Queen Sansa :scust: :scusthov: probably sends all black people to the wall. If there are any up there :mjpls:

ace890

Rookie
Daps
I think they're rushing through because the 1st season has to cover a LOT in terms of events before we get to the main conflict. You gotta remember, there's gonna be a big timejump in Episode 6 where the younger Rhaenyra and younger Alicent get replaced by the older actors. Season 1 is all build-up and getting every character where they need to be for the big, main conflict to happen all throughout Season 2.

EDIT: replying to @CHICAGO

CHICAGO

Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
I think they're rushing through because the 1st season has to cover a LOT in terms of events before we get to the main conflict. You gotta remember, there's gonna be a big timejump in Episode 6 where the younger Rhaenyra and younger Alicent get replaced by the older actors. Season 1 is all build-up and getting every character where they need to be for the big, main conflict to happen all throughout Season 2.

EDIT: replying to @CHICAGO

I KNOW ALL OF THIS...

THE POINT IS THERES NO NEED
TO RUSH TO GET THERE...

THATS HOW THE ORIGINAL GOT
fukkED UP WHEN THEY RUSHED
EVERYTHING BECAUSE THEY
ONLY WANTED TO 6 & 7 EP SEASONS
TOWARDS THE END.