Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Cheesy

All Star
Daps
Reppin
The Hometown
First of, great episode overall. The only complaint I might have up till now is that it feels less deep then GoT, but I'm only saying that because ofcourse I'm gonna compare the two.
Can't remember how I thought about GoT at episode 3 but I think I binged the first season at that time anyway.
HoD tells a different story though, and I know there is prime fukkery coming since I've read the books. And they do have the budget to do the story justice :wow:

O.Red

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It's funny. Yesterday my girl was watching GoT and I had forgotten about this scene:

Today, this would be deemed "woke" and "politics." Yet from the very beginning, arguably the two most popular characters in GoT - Dany and Arya - struggled to find their place in a male dominated world, and ultimately gained success despite those things. No one was complaining about that type of shyt 5-10 years ago though. This entire culture war freakout is driven by utterly pathetic white men trying to gatekeep fiction, videogames, movies, etc. Star Wars could come out today and these losers would say the same shyt about Princess Leia.

That ain't necessarily true. I don't even think you're making a bad faith argument but you're not considering the entire context

A large part of the problem with female characters in the last 7-8 years is how badly they're written(writing overall has taken a nosedive in all mediums). Nikkas don't hate strong females, they hate poorly written strong females that face no challenges and appear invincible in the story.

Game of thrones females are loved because they succeeded through so many obstacles. This is what studios miss about writing "strong" women. George writes women well because he's not afraid to get them dirty. You can't have a female barrel through the story uncontested and expect them to be loved. You mentioned Leia but Leia was and is still respected as the leader of the Rebels because she's battle tested and had CHALLENGES. Rey was hated because she had none but the writers commanded respect for the character

And I hate even attempting to defend cacs(:snoop:) but Arya has been an overwhelming fan favorite since the books. Books that were built up by those same gatekeeping white men:manny:

The point is nikkas gotta look deeper than the surface of "Y'all just hate strong women"

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
My tactic against Wack100 looking face and his people that got out the caves, break some windows and then quickly ran back inside? Take my dragons, chase em back and make them breathe fire 5h straight in those caves. Cook their asses literally.

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
3z79ua46s1m91.jpg

Pimp Hand of the King, Otto.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Haven't realised that Big Dae. hadn't said ONE thing all episode, until I saw reddit pointing it out. He still managed to dominate every scene.
Breh was literally screaming for Crabfeeder to show himself in the beginning of the episode. I hurt my thumbs correcting all the people on Reddit. Everyone caught up in the hype.

On that note, I don’t see how folks can stan Daemon. Dude broke a rule of war by attacking after waving a white flag. That’s truly some dishonorable shyt. I wonder if it will ever get brought up again. (probably not)

Black Mamba

Superstar
Daps
:beli: probably got spoilered by a post on FB on a meme page like fukking cock sucking motherless fukks :pacspit:

I'm going to unwatch this thread too(saw some people are still putting spoilers which are being picked up quick by other users and mods to get it clapped) and well maybe revisit it if I'm still on thecoli when the series is over. I ain't running the chance of getting spoiled. Sucks can't really discuss here but there isn't no half measures.
Adios ✌🏿

iseetrolledpeople

Daps
On that note, I don’t see how folks can stan Daemon. Dude broke a rule of war by attacking after waving a white flag. That’s truly some dishonorable shyt. I wonder if it will ever get brought up again. (probably not)
Man fcuk Wack100 Grayscale lookin' ass. He was breaking some 232 Geneva rules on those beaches with his crabs.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Breh was literally screaming for Crabfeeder to show himself in the beginning of the episode. I hurt my thumbs correcting all the people on Reddit. Everyone caught up in the hype.

:russ: Rules of engagement? War crimes can get you made in Westeros, breh