Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
That ain't necessarily true. I don't even think you're making a bad faith argument but you're not considering the entire context

A large part of the problem with female characters in the last 7-8 years is how badly they're written(writing overall has taken a nosedive in all mediums). Nikkas don't hate strong females, they hate poorly written strong females that face no challenges and appear invincible in the story.

Game of thrones females are loved because they succeeded through so many obstacles. This is what studios miss about writing "strong" women. George writes women well because he's not afraid to get them dirty. You can't have a female barrel through the story uncontested and expect them to be loved. You mentioned Leia but Leia was and is still respected as the leader of the Rebels because she's battle tested and had CHALLENGES. Rey was hated because she had none but the writers commanded respect for the character

And I hate even attempting to defend cacs(:snoop:) but Arya has been an overwhelming fan favorite since the books. Books that were built up by those same gatekeeping white men:manny:

The point is nikkas gotta look deeper than the surface of "Y'all just hate strong women"
:ehh: Well said.

☃ ೋ

Superstar
Daps
Fb21snHXoAENYAs

People are sheep, should I paste the image of the 1 stared LOTR series next?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
They had TWO WHOLE FIREBREATHING DRAGONS and couldn't win a war for 3 years? :comeon:

He wrote that bullshyt? :mjtf:

I don't even want to hear the bullshyt about "bu-bu-but they were hiding in the caves"

They would have been STARVED AND SUFFOCATED OUT.