Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree but he's hand of the king. He's good in terms of status and his daughter is now queen

I thought the whole thing was to push him and his line into power but now with the brothers appearance I question whether this is really only about himself but more about doing what his brother needs done
:jbhmm:I think it both otto want to be the real man behind the power plus be in a position of power where no one can kick him off of as well take his house high up the food chain . to me his older brother is just doing what any head of their hose would ask a member to do if they had a family member in the position that otto family are in now:yeshrug:.

Daps
It literally was a last resort to bait out the crab feeders army. You can’t just immediately suggest that a prince of the Royal line almost sacrifice himself off the jump.

*2 days into the war*

Random soldier: ya know something, my prince, I think we could win this if we use you as a decoy to bait Crab Boy into the open. It will be dangerous and you might die, but im certain its a winning strategy :mjgrin:

Daem Lillard Targaryan: :unimpressed:

Random soldier: :mjgrin:

Daem Lillard Targaryan: :unimpressed:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I agree, Tywin was on a whole other level of ruthlessness.

That whole generation was cold blooded af. Tywin, Lady Olenna, Lord Tarley.

They didn’t give two shyts what their children wanted. It was about legacy. Harder times.

This King is like a boomer parent. All about the kid’s feelings. 100 years of peace made them soft.