Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Maybe I'm having high expectations after watching LOTR show or maybe I'm remembering original GoT locations and sets greater than they were :manny:

edit: I'm strictly talking about the look of the show (locations, sets, CGI). Not quality of overall show.

LurkMoar

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maybe I'm having high expectations after watching LOTR show or maybe I'm remembering original GoT locations and sets greater than they were :manny:

edit: I'm strictly talking about the look of the show (locations, sets, CGI). Not quality of overall show.

The LOTR show is goofy as hell compared to this, you can feel the writing difference. Also the elves look like humans with pointy ears :heh:

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps

The LOTR show is goofy as hell compared to this, you can feel the writing difference. Also the elves look like humans with pointy ears :heh:
:gucci:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL

I felt the exact opposite. I think the production value is higher. Look at the set for the tourney on this one. The hunting party is grander than the Either the hunting party/Kings Road journey of the OG.

Dragon stone looks better on this one and the shots of Dragons look better.

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Why dafuq would people have wanted to see Crabfeeder vs Daemon - Crabfeeder was basically a fukking leper. :what:
Because this episode and entire war is all about the glory and hype daemon will receive from it. He quite literally became suicidal over gaining that glory for himself.
Seeing him effectively gain that moment by killing crabfeeder would have been powerful

I don't care either way but I understand the other side feeling like they got shortchanged on his big win.

Mission249

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Its poor writing which begs question, why did this war last so long if the crab dude was so easy to bait?
Such a weird question: "that thing you did to win? Why didn't you do that first?" We could ask that for every war in history.

Maybe they just formulated the new plan? Maybe they thought it was too risky in the beginning but got desperate in the end? Maybe it was one of many plans and people were disagreeing until now (they alluded to as much in the episode)? Maybe Daemon needed that extra boost of possibly losing face to his brother for it to actually work?

Y'all coli nikkas swear everytime you don't understand something it's immediately bAd WrItInG.