Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Why dafuq would people have wanted to see Crabfeeder vs Daemon - Crabfeeder was basically a fukking leper. :what:

This would have bothered me if they showed that Crabman had hands but they didn't and he doesn't even have lines. We saw enough of his mooks get cut down so watching him get killed easy wouldn't have done anything for me.

Last edited:

Robbie3000

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Still don't like how Daemon was exiled in the first episode, feels like they rushed it just so they can get to the jump in years quicker. We're in the age of internet and still don't have anything on Styles P meanwhile in the age of Dragons they have Daemon on tape saying 'one less Baelon in Targaryen coat' :hubie:

Viserys is showing us what kind of king Tommen would've been if he never made that jump :picard:
Since the show is popular they better up the budget for the next season. This is looking :flabbynsick: in every way possible.

Outdoor scenes and locations look like they're from that cheap ass Netflix Marco Polo show :flabbynsick:

Inside scenes look like fugazi Downton Abbey :flabbynsick: with added tea, crumpets and dogs to complete the feeling.

That white elk was dropping frames :mjlol:

:gucci:

daemonova

hit it, & I didn't go Erykah Badu crazy, #yallmad
Daps
Episode was ight, but the parts that were bad, were glaring
Fb21snHXoAENYAs