Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Legal

Superstar
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Maaaaan why wouldn't the show the fight with the Crab prince? :damn:

Honestly, at that point, the fight wasn't that important, and seemed pretty one sided, since he broke Crab Feeder down to a claw and some extra jumbo lump leftovers. Or, if they actually did film it, likely got edited out to keep it TV-MA.

Daemon running up on the whole squad solo was a level of fukkery at least equal to Arnold Schwarzenegger running up on a whole island of goons and using rose bushes for cover in Commando. shyt's crazy that it took that long for all those archers to hit him. :mjlol:

RickyGQ

No nikkas!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
NJ
No he quite clearly told Alicent maybe he was wrong to name rhaenyra heir and then he reiterates to Rhaenyra that she is still heir
Each will come away feeling like they have the kings favor
I didn’t read regret. He said he thought making her heir would make him feel better for what he did to her mother and bring them closer but it hasn’t.

MidniteJay

無敵
Supporter
Daps
Nah this was young brehlaryions plan to draw them out the caves. They just needed someone crazy enough to do it dolo

Yeah, I saw the scene, breh. I still think his pettiness saved the campaign because he wasn't going to do that suicidal shyt if the letter didn't come. That's why he went berserk on the messenger. :pachaha:

Like right before the messenger's beat down happens Viserys even says Daemon would rather die than ask for help.

Last edited:

iseetrolledpeople

A silent witness to all this trolling going on.
Daps
Valaryan blood thick as hell.
The only gripe I had with this episode is not seeing Daemon killing that Wack100 looking ass.

d0fr23gwh0m91.jpg

ze2xult57zl91.jpg

Haven't realised that Big Dae. hadn't said ONE thing all episode, until I saw reddit pointing it out. He still managed to dominate every scene.

Another Family trait was that of the Lannister. The man portrayed the Lanister Ego Mania 100%. I actually saw Jamie trying to flirt on some "btich you either like me or I buy your whole family and make you love me".

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
Not one man. If they kill Daemon the war is basically won
:aicmon:
His whole army. Make it make sense. They just weren't fighting that Daemon cac, his whole army was still out there. They could've sat back and had their boys fire arrows until he was kilt. Which was actually working.

Its poor writing which begs question, why did this war last so long if the crab dude was so easy to bait?