Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

nyknick

refuel w/ chocolate milk
Daps
Still don't like how Daemon was exiled in the first episode, feels like they rushed it just so they can get to the jump in years quicker. We're in the age of internet and still don't have anything on Styles P meanwhile in the age of Dragons they have Daemon on tape saying 'one less Baelon in Targaryen coat' :hubie:

Viserys is showing us what kind of king Tommen would've been if he never made that jump :picard:
Since the show is popular they better up the budget for the next season. This is looking :flabbynsick: in every way possible.

Outdoor scenes and locations look like they're from that cheap ass Netflix Marco Polo show :flabbynsick:

Inside scenes look like fugazi Downton Abbey :flabbynsick: with added tea, crumpets and dogs to complete the feeling.

That white elk was dropping frames :mjlol:

Lord-Yosh

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
New York
No he quite clearly told Alicent maybe he was wrong to name rhaenyra heir and then he reiterates to Rhaenyra that she is still heir
Each will come away feeling like they have the kings favor
He was drunk and reflecting. The next day in the bedroom he told her he wants Rhaenyra to find a king consort clearly hinting he still wants her as heir and why she didn't mention what her father told her to.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
This episode was my least fav of the three... why would that guy just send his whole army to kill one guy?
Even with bad guy aim those archers would have killed him. Maybe he thought he was safe because Daemon was there and not on his dragon. It was still a stupid thing to do. Those caves were the only reason he was winning. Lazy writing, just to see Daemon do some badass shyt

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
he stepped down because he spent 3 years of his life setting the table. All Taylor gotta do is point and shoot which he's capable of doing.
That's what they always say... A showrunner might be the most important person to a TV show. I'm not saying it'll suddenly be shytty. But there will be a shift

CROM

Pray. I will not listen, but I will laugh at you
Daps
Reppin
Valhalla
I think I might’ve missed it, but what’s the name of the dude on the Small Council? The only one who gives Viserys good advice (that he doesn’t listen to) without any ulterior motives?
Don’t think they ever called his name, but I’m guessing he’s supposed to be Lyonel Strong. He’s the Master of Laws…hence the intelligence.