Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
Goofy. He released his whole army, from the safety of the caves, to chase one man?

Breh did everything in his power to lose

It was a pride thing. They really thought he was giving up for a split second there and then this nikka was capping, had them like :beli:

Then to make it worse he wasn't even running away. He was acting like he was gon body they whole army by himself, so of course they wanted to get him. They thought he was being arrogant, and they wanted to teach him a lesson. But you notice the whole time, Crab boy was watching the sky in case it was a trap.

He was wary about it the entire time. It wasn't until Daemon was out there by himself for a while that he was like :ohhh: I guess this nikka really did come along. Let's make him crab food.

And that was the plan all along. To use someone so tempting to them as bait that they would be lured into the open. Daemon was the only one they'd have come out there for. They really wanted him dead.

LOST IN THE SAUCE

The Sauce Apostle
Daps
Reppin
HONOLULU
So the king has lost two fingers to rot since we saw him last week. It ain't looking well for him.

He doesn't seem to be the most vigilant, but at least he isn't an a$$hole king when it comes to his kids. I genuinely enjoy seeing him interact with his daughter. He seems like he actually has a heart. After Daenerys, I always expect Targs to be power hungry, so his is a nice change.

Watching him botch that stag killing, though, was like reliving Theon's botched sentencing in Winterfell all over again.

That stag came to Rhaenyra though and not her daddy. I'm sure that is an omen.

It was cool seeing Lady Olenna's people. Looks like they been talking shyt to the crown forever. Apparently they aren't new to dealing directly with the king or Lannisters lol.

Alicent seems to have ways like Margery; I wonder if it is something about the area they all came from cause it's two different houses but they running the same game.

Something about the way Daemon looks, talks and smiles reminds me of Ramsey. He seems crazy but not cruel though.

Watching him run thru those guys on the Stepstones on that one-man mission was like seeing Jon Snow at the BotB, Hardhome and the Wall...must be in their blood to be bait on crazy ass missions like that.

Finally, a black dragon rider was a delight to see.

Margery's mom was a Hightower, so it makes sense.

Daps
Reppin
49ers..Braves..Celtics
And this is why HBO stuck with D&D... I'm not sure of too many shows that went UP after changing show runners

he stepped down because he spent 3 years of his life setting the table. All Taylor gotta do is point and shoot which he's capable of doing.