Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
"He may not be white, your Grace. But he's a big lad." :mjpls:

:mjpls:YOU KNOW THEY WANTED
TO SAY BUCK BUT THE EDITORS
TOOK IT OUT.
Otto ain't got the backbone of Tywin. He more on his sneaky Littlefinger tip.

HES ACTUALLY A
COMBINATION OF THEM BOTH.

HE WORKS IN FRONT AND BEHIND THE SCENES.

HES HAD NO PROBLEM
SAYING shyt WITH HIS CHEST
OR EVEN STANDING ON THE FRONT LINE.
:devil:
:evil:

Elle Seven

Superstar
Daps
So the king has lost two fingers to rot since we saw him last week. It ain't looking well for him.

He doesn't seem to be the most vigilant, but at least he isn't an a$$hole king when it comes to his kids. I genuinely enjoy seeing him interact with his daughter. He seems like he actually has a heart. After Daenerys, I always expect Targs to be power hungry, so his is a nice change.

Watching him botch that stag killing, though, was like reliving Theon's botched sentencing in Winterfell all over again.

That stag came to Rhaenyra though and not her daddy. I'm sure that is an omen.

It was cool seeing Lady Olenna's people. Looks like they been talking shyt to the crown forever. Apparently they aren't new to dealing directly with the king or Lannisters lol.

Alicent seems to have ways like Margery; I wonder if it is something about the area they all came from cause it's two different houses but they running the same game.

Something about the way Daemon looks, talks and smiles reminds me of Ramsey. He seems crazy but not cruel though.

Watching him run thru those guys on the Stepstones on that one-man mission was like seeing Jon Snow at the BotB, Hardhome and the Wall...must be in their blood to be bait on crazy ass missions like that.

Finally, a black dragon rider was a delight to see.

Json

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
Central VA
Maaaaan why wouldn't the show the fight with the Crab prince? :damn:
Symbolically he wasn’t important. He only mattered as a figurative stepping stone for Corlys and Daemon.

Usually you want the fights to have some deeper meaning to land emotionally. The King didn’t care about Crabfeeder. He was sending help for his brother and Dameon just wanted to get it done himself.

The run was basically a version of No Man’s Land. That was the emotional core.

Avisible Man

S/N: 52093850
Daps
Cause everyone else worried about keeping the peace and he’s the only one actively trying to maneuver a conflict in his favor

I'm reminded of Cam on Take em to Church:

You know me dog, I just wanna keep the peace
But sayin' my name that's only gon lead to beef
Tell my nikkaz chill but they wanna heat the streets
Or do it on record check it we spit heat to beats

Rhapscallion Démone

♊Dogset Emperor and Sociopathic Socialite ♊
Supporter
Daps
Aight Vis, don't go back on your word. You done told Rhae she'd remain heir no matter what
Chewing Stare GIF - Chewing Stare Nikki Parker GIFs