Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
I just wanna say we got Jules from Euphoria as older Rhaenyra before Twitter does.

Breh i literally said that earlier in the thread. I really thought it was Jules when they showed the previews.
Speaking of rhaenyra… am I the only one that thought the older version of her was being played by the treh from Euphoria? They look just alike. It wasn’t until I saw the actress on an interview that I realized it wasn’t her :dead:

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
so who has the strongest dragon right now?
I only see Daemon and Rhaenyra riding dragons but in the opening ep they said they had about 8 other dragons
Strongest is arguably vhagar cuz she’s the oldest and largest and has a crazy high body count, but she’s basically a wild dragon now. Roosting on the coast of the narrow sea and scaring the shyt outta sailors.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Corlys is being disingenuous. He doesn’t care about joining houses. They’re already joined. His wife is the king’s cousin. How much closer you want to be breh :pachaha: He just wants his daughter to be Queen because his wife wasn’t. Call it what it is breh :manny:

YOU MEAN HE WANTS HIS DAUGHTER
TO BE QUEEN SO HIS GRAND SON
WOULD BE NEXT IN LINE FOR THE THRONE.

HIS DAUGHTER WASNT GONNA
RULE ANYTHING AND IF THE KING DIED.
THE THRONE WOULD STILL GO TO HIS HEIR....

HIS WIFE WAS IN THE RUNNING TO BE A HEIR/RULER NOT A KINGS WIFE.

THERES A DIFFERENCE.
:devil:
:evil:

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
Strongest is arguably vhagar cuz she’s the oldest and largest and has a crazy high body count, but she’s basically a wild dragon now. Roosting on the coast of the narrow sea and scaring the shyt outta sailors.
This is also a good point about how bad of a king viserys is
He literally has a WMD just unnacounted for
Corlys is being disingenuous. He doesn’t care about joining houses. They’re already joined. His wife is the king’s cousin. How much closer you want to be breh :pachaha: He just wants his daughter to be Queen because his wife wasn’t. Call it what it is breh :manny:
Well yes they are already connected but the marriage would have given house targ even more loyal dragon riders and more pure blood targ kids

Corlys knows what the powerful desire an in to his families wealth and more power

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
This is also a good point about how bad of a king viserys is
He literally has a WMD just unnacounted for

Well yes they are already connected but the marriage would have given house targ even more loyal dragon riders and more pure blood targ kids

Corlys knows what the powerful desire an in to his families wealth and more power
corlys' disingenuous is about as straightforward as a man can get in king's landing. compare him to otto and the scheming he did to get viserys to pick alicent.

meant to respond to @Ozymandeas