Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

OnFleekTing

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
DMV
I mean he already made this season if its bad he's getting the flack
This is more or less a result of them having to start working on season 2 asap because its likely the higher ups at WBD don't want a 2 year wait between the next season
He probably said nah since the pressure of living up to the good of GOT is immense as you are producing the best of television
Gotta bounce while things are on the up and up. He saw how yall did D&D and said :hubie: "I'm good"

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
Rewatching the 1st 2eps. I had to watch on my ipad because I was on a work trip. At home now watching on the OLED. This shyt is beautiful

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
I gotta wonder if Otto is bout that action for real. He stood up like he wanted to run the fade when Daemon mentioned his dead wife but the king was there and Otto had to know inserts would step in before shyt went left. He volunteered to get the egg back but I noticed he was the only that didn’t draw his sword on Dragonstone when Daemon and everyone else drew theirs. I kinda think he‘s one of those people that hides behind his authority like Joffrey. Either that or he’s just scared to go head up with Daemon.

reservoirdogs

Superstar
Daps
Liked the first 2 episodes, some nice character building and scheming which were among the best traits of GoT in its prime.
Imo showing the caesarean section the naturalist way they did was a "just for the sake of it" edginess by the creators and it wasn't needed but I'm not making a big problem about it, doesn't devalue the show.

They really fukked us with a cliff hanger at the end of episode two, can't wait to see how Daemon and Corlys take on the Crabfeeder.
I don't know the lore very deep so I'm in the dark about most of these characters' futures, I guess that's a plus excitement for me compared to ppl who already know everything about Westeros history.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Liked the first 2 episodes, some nice character building and scheming which were among the best traits of GoT in its prime.
Imo showing the caesarean section the naturalist way they did was a "just for the sake of it" edginess by the creators and it wasn't needed but I'm not making a big problem about it, doesn't devalue the show.

They really fukked us with a cliff hanger at the end of episode two, can't wait to see how Daemon and Corlys take on the Crabfeeder.
I don't know the lore very deep so I'm in the dark about most of these characters' futures, I guess that's a plus excitement for me compared to ppl who already know everything about Westeros history.
For the love of god stay off twitter my nikka. They spoiling everything.