Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Marks

as a mountain
Daps
They been saying they're gonna link corlys and his black brother to the summer islands, but I really think the route they're going is black valyrians just being a thing, and that's been the case for the Velaryons for a minute.

Look at the brehs they casted as Corlys and Vaemond. A lot of youtubers and podcasters are saying shyt like "they probably have a mother from the summer islands", but you and I both know them brothers are way too dark for that to be the case. :martin:
Yeah it still kinda works the racist angle too if you think the other Valerians wouldn't let brothers have dragons so they had to make it on the water.

:mjlol: :mjcry:

Tical

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
there's no way LotR doubled House of the Dragon's viewership

are nikkas really watching amazon prime like that?
House of the Dragon did 10M in the USA only, in the first 6 hours.

Rings of Power did 25M worldwide in its first 24 hours.

Millions of people outside America, Latin America and some parts of Europe watch HBO shows on local broadcasters. Sky in the UK, Foxtel in Australia, Bell in Canada etc. Hell, in India HBO shows air on Disney Plus. None of those viewers get reported by as HBO as “their” viewers.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
House of the Dragon did 10M in the USA only, in the first 6 hours.

Rings of Power did 25M worldwide in its first 24 hours.

Millions of people outside America, Latin America and some parts of Europe watch HBO shows on local broadcasters. Sky in the UK, Foxtel in Australia, Bell in Canada etc. Hell, in India HBO shows air on Disney Plus. None of those viewers get reported by as HBO as “their” viewers.
10M in 6 hours is crazy.

They probably did way better than RoP in 24

The Devil's Advocate

Call me Dad
Daps
Reppin
Better to reign in Hell than serve in Heaven
The twists and turns are so obvious in this unlike the OG GOT when you didn't know who will betray who. Littlefinger and Ned Stark anyone?

For example, they have not revealed Otto as a bad guy but it is so so obvious that he will be one of them. And I bet the creators will make this reveal a big moment in the show when it is plainly obvious lol
This... And I've been scared to say anything for fear that I'm right, and then everyone will cry about reading the books...

But pretty much nothing has surprised me yet. Not a single thing. I go back to GOT and think if anything surprised me this early... Yea the Lannisters fukking was episode 1 and there was zero telegraph.

Thatrogueassdiaz

We're on the blood path now
Daps
Reppin
Center self, inner self
Is Otto Hightower really the villain of this show? Never read the books. I really like the character, and the actor brings him fully to life...I think it's the best acting job on the show, currently.

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML
This... And I've been scared to say anything for fear that I'm right, and then everyone will cry about reading the books...

But pretty much nothing has surprised me yet. Not a single thing. I go back to GOT and think if anything surprised me this early... Yea the Lannisters fukking was episode 1 and there was zero telegraph.
The vibe I get from HotD is most of these characters are grey. They aren't good or bad. But otto probably already revealed as kinda a scumbag for trying to alter what the king is doing. I ain't read books but w a targ civil war there's probably gonna be motives on both sides.

Ill-Yaz

FA Cup winning fan
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Not a LOTR fan but I think the new Amazon series is going to overshadow HOTD in the coming weeks.

Not even excited for the third episode.

ciubaca

Superstar
Daps
Not a LOTR fan but I think the new Amazon series is going to overshadow HOTD in the coming weeks.

ShamefulAggressiveEgg-max-1mb.gif

South Paw

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
CML

Been hearing bad reviews for that shyt
It's not gonna touch this show
Rings of Power has a 38% user review on rt :mjlol: