Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Because you should know better. :stopitslime:

book readers don’t seem to understand (or care) that they have a definitive view of the characters/their motivations and shouldn’t answer certain questions smh…there’s not gonna be any way to thoroughly gauge and curtail spoilers in here…to be fair some of this is invited by the questions being asked…I was guilty of it myself when I asked who a character in an earlier trailer was

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Mu fukkas can’t stay in their lane and gotta be on some “I know what happens and you don’t” shyt. :scust:

ya it’s tough but they have to understand even innocent attempts to address questions can contain spoilers even something as slight as explaining why a character may have done something as it could be influenced by events folks haven’t seen yet…likewise some of us gotta realize these threads are always gonna have spoilers to some degree…we weren’t even one episode in when some dude came in here and dropped a gang of spoilers lol smh…it’s too difficult to enforce

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
Na
ya it’s tough but they have to understand even innocent attempts to address questions can contain spoilers even something as slight as explaining why a character may have done something as it could be influenced by events folks haven’t seen yet
Na, don’t give them the benefit of the doubt. homie shoulda knew better. I read the Boys and Preacher comics and never did any kind of subliminal spoiler shyt.

We were talking about the present character, not what she becomes.