Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Crab King looks like he ain't no joke. I think y'all are sleep. He looks ruthless :huhldup:

See if I was a producer, I woulda had Jameis as an extra in the upcoming battle scene just for the comedy alone :mjlol:. Have him uncredited and with a mask on so he could deny it just in case. :pachaha:

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
Hmmm

Does Daemon end up packin Otto up so he could earn the respect of his brother and finally become Hand Of The King :ohhh:

Especially now that Brehlaryon and him done linked up. Daemon becoming the new hand would give Brehlaryon a big chess piece in getting more influence in the Council. :ohhh:
Keep watching

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I think people are trying too hard to make themselves love this show.

No dope characters like Tyrion, Tywin, Joffrey, Hound etc. What's even the point?

I’m starting to like it.

Corlys is dope. Daemon is dope. Christon Cole looks like he’s going to be interesting. Alicent is a scheming little hoe lol. And Rhaenyra is cool too. Breh, trust when they get into the major plot, it’s gonna be :lupe:

SOSRadio

On air
Daps
Now I’m wondering what would’ve happened if Viserys had gone to Dragonstone like he wanted to. :patrice:

Daemon clearly don’t hate his fam and the last thing Otto would want is for them to reconcile and be on the same page because Daemon can see through Otto’s bullshyt.

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
Now I’m wondering what would’ve happened if Viserys had gone to Dragonstone like he wanted to. :patrice:

Daemon clearly don’t hate his fam and the last thing Otto would want is for them to reconcile and be on the same page because Daemon can see through Otto’s bullshyt.

THERE DEFINITELY WOULD HAVE BEEN A CLASH...

DID YOU SEE VISCERYS TEMPERAMENT
THE LAST TIME HE WAS IN A ROOM
WITH HIS BROTHER?
"HEIR FOR A DAY"

THEN HE TURNS AROUND
AND TAKES HIS SONS EGG?

DAEMON DOESNT HAVE AS MUCH
LOVE FOR HIS BROTHER AS YOU THINK.
:mjpls:HE JUST WONT LET A NEGRO
SPEAK ILL OF HIS BROTHER
BECAUSE THATS FAMILY BUSINESS.
:devil: