Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Roast crab next week? :eat:
ShrillWillingFeline-max-1mb.gif

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
Just found out Joffrey been spoilin this show from beyond the grave :dead:

His character casually mentions how this shyt all ends during one of the game of thrones episodes. No one really cared back then but now that nikkas are watching it unfold they mad
generational headassery :wow:

we will never get another like him. ramsay tried

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
In a way, I like that HBO doesn’t drop all the episodes like Netflix. It’s frustrating, but I think there is something quaint about giving the audience a week to let episodes marinate and anticipate the next one.

Sometimes I binge Netflix shows so fast, i don’t get a chance to savor the episodes.

nothing like event tv

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Holy shyt what an episode :whew:

The critics that were mid on this show were smelling their own farts, this is prime GOT and prime HBO.

they just wanted the clicks and clout from going against the grain with the negative/snarky reviews.

wouldn't even click on dem shyts

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Not for nothing you gotta respect Otto for this. Cuz he could’ve got cooked up. He showed up talking cash shyt. Called brehs wife a whore like 5 times. :mjlol:

People are right calling out how Otto is manipulating Viserys but he truly cares cuz he was like :whoa: “I’ll go instead”. He even gave a semi-farewell to Alicent in case things went awry

Agree. Daemon legitimately coulda had Otto and his royal goons packed up. Otto lucky Daemon got a soft spot for his Niece.

Rhaenyra pullin up talkin bout where my egg nikka. Stop playin :birdman:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
Its still manipulating cause Daemon does fukk around with his brother but does him no harm. He doesn't even tolerate nobody else disrespecting the king. He risked his life just to drive a further wedge between them. Peep what even viserys told otto. That no matter what Daemon Does or where he puts him on the counsel he still complains about it. If he been smart he would have sent someone else or handled it himself.

Hmmm

Does Daemon end up packin Otto up so he could earn the respect of his brother and finally become Hand Of The King :ohhh:

Especially now that Brehlaryon and him done linked up. Daemon becoming the new hand would give Brehlaryon a big chess piece in getting more influence in the Council. :ohhh:

Rekkapryde

Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I like the analogy that brehs have been using about the dragons being the Targaryan's "nukes".

With that being said, why would terrorists attack America even though we got a bunch of nukes on standby?

I believe the answer is the same.

Yeah other countries might talk a bunch of shyt about America, but they not stupid enough to set foot here trying to take over. We know how crazy American Crehs are. :francis: