Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Chris Cool

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
So Cal
That actually does make sense :ehh:

I’m just saying even with most girls being paired up, there has to be one out there. Margery Tyrell was on the older side when she was set up with Renly. The Frey girl Robb was too dumb to marry was older too. There’s gotta be one out there :why: They could’ve also went to the Free Cities and copped a bride. It’s not like anyone can complain with them having dragons. Then they could’ve married the kids off to the various Westerosi houses to calm them down.
Age has nothing to do with getting married, it's all about house matches. It's people getting betrothed as babies. Margery was only older cause they aged her and everybody else up in the show. Tommen should not have even been 10 when they were married, he's only like 4 in the first season. They aged him up as well.

Last edited:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
That actually does make sense :ehh:

I’m just saying even with most girls being paired up, there has to be one out there. Margery Tyrell was on the older side when she was set up with Renly. The Frey girl Robb was too dumb to marry was older too. There’s gotta be one out there :why: They could’ve also went to the Free Cities and copped a bride. It’s not like anyone can complain with them having dragons. Then they could’ve married the kids off to the various Westerosi houses to calm them down.

MARGERY WAS 16 IN THE BOOK

:devil:
:evil:

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
so all the actors are gonna change every season? that has me worried

I wonder if well see Melisandre at some point

Melisandre is old, but it's possible she's not born yet, or is still only but a young girl.

Change actors every season? More like you better enjoy some of them up until the next episode. Because there will be a big time jump and some actors will be replaced with more older looking ones.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Melisandre is old, but it's possible she's not born yet, or is still only but a young girl.

Change actors every season? More like you better enjoy some of them up until the next episode. Because there will be a big time jump and some actors will be replaced with more older looking ones.

I’m miss that ugly mouth little girl…she’s a good actress…hopefully she gets other roles in shows/flick

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I will never get over how bad D&D butchered this scene. As ill as Danye was with 2 swords running that 1v4 it still doesn’t top this.

Even the convo leading up to the fight had quotables that the show decided to omit.
“Woe to the usurper had we been”:birdman:
”Our knees do not bend”:childplease:
”The Kingsguard does not flee. Then. Or now.”:demonic:

Dream Team :wow:

They should’ve put all three in the show. Aerys was batshyt crazy but he assembled a top squad of fighters.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

It would be dope if Melisandre showed up. She was born in 100 BC which is 200 years before this show takes place (120ish AC). It’s not like anyone would remember her face 170 years later in Game of Thrones.

Rekkapryde

GT, LWO, 49ERS, BRAVES, HAWKS, N4O...yeah UMAD!
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
TYRONE GA!
I don't know what the new dragons sound like but they're supposed to be considerably less menacing than Dany's dragons

Targ dynasty dragons got smaller and less menacing over generations because they were heavily domesticated and held captive.

Dany's dragons roamed wild and had relatively no formal training. That's why they were so enormous and savage

Aka Dany's dragons were like some bad ass kids. :mjlol:

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
king takes Corlys offer
gets even sicker before she matures to give him his heir that he obviously wants
he dies

then what ?

y’all simplifying his decision to marry ottos daughter too much
He should have spoken with Corlys beforehand, what is the point of having a seat at the table if you are constantly rebuked like a side bytch?

The man was disrespected TWICE in that court and currently being disrespected on his own turf. But the king has an extremely narrow view and his wife/child dying didn't help.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I’m viewing him as a nice guy who’s trying to be diplomatic
Men have died for lesser, good sir :shaq:

I've never seen GOT (on purpose) so it's nice to come into a series fresh
I don't understand why folks don't like slow burn political drama shows. This isn't an action series, but when it happens, whew :whew:

Because when action DOES happen in shows like this, someone clearly fukked up royally (hah).