Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I’m miss that ugly mouth little girl…she’s a good actress…hopefully she gets other roles in shows/flick
She reminds me of this dude from Detroit/We’re the Millers

1275129_willpoulter_674808.jpg

He was a demon in Detroit and it had me against her, but she’s my favorite character so far. I hope she has a good amt of eps

MenacingMonk

Tranquilo
Daps
Reppin
West where the Sunsets
But the whole 'no women in power' thing is a central theme to the story this time around. The Great Council passed over Rhaenys for Queen and they don't want Rhaenyra because of 'tradition'. Also, Rhaenyra is only somewhat like Dany. Hell...I'd argue that she's more like Cersei, if we're comparing but we ain't got to that part of the story yet. She's a LOT different than Dany.
EDIT: Replying to: @The Collector
Forgot to hit 'reply' lol
Where am I trying to disregard or talk about the “woman in power” thing? I’m just saying that she’s surrounded by that theme. :gucci:

The fact you’re trying to compare her to Cersai right now is absurd. She’s not ruthless or deceitful schemer. But it seems like you’re spoiling her character progression, so thanks for that, a$$hole. :beli:

ace890

Rookie
Daps
Where am I trying to disregard or talk about the “woman in power” thing? I’m just saying that she’s surrounded by that theme. :gucci:

The fact you’re trying to compare her to Cersai right now is absurd. She’s not ruthless or deceitful schemer. But it seems like you’re spoiling her character progression, so thanks for that, a$$hole. :beli:
My bad. I misinterpeted the point you were making. And my fault for potentially spoiling anything but there's no need for name-calling, my guy. Apologies tho.

Afro

Student of life
Supporter
Daps
I’m miss that ugly mouth little girl…she’s a good actress…hopefully she gets other roles in shows/flick
If I remember correctly, in the previews they said they were going to jump back and around to tell the story so they’ll still be there I think.

Not spoilers, it’s in HBO previews BEFORE THE SHOW EVEN AIRED :mjlol:

jay211

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I don't know if they're jumping back. That might be a little odd, unless they want to show some small things that happened off screen in the time jump.

But I think it's fair to assume, from season 2 going on, it will be led by the older female actresses.

Nero Christ

Sniper out now on all digital platforms brev
Daps
Reppin
St. Lucia
Robb Stark let p*ssy get him and most of his family murked :what:

How you gon’ betray ya close ally and don’t expect retaliation. Son walked right into that death trap, knowing he did them nikkas dirty.

A smart leader would NEVER :francis:

THEY ALL MARRY IN THEIR TEENS
THROUGH ARRANGED MARRIAGES.

WHY WOULD THERE BE A SINGLE,
ADULT, CHILDLESS HIGHBORN WOMAN OUT THERE?

THEYRE ALREADY CUFFED UP
BY THAT AGE.
:devil:
:evil:

ironically, Robb Stark shows why these folks end up marrying their own fam or allies of their family

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
for some reason, the ending of this ep with the King Crab reminded me of this classic

the freezeframe just felt very similar to me

wow…yeah it was very eerie…and presented in a way were the evil almost feels “supernatural” even tho they’re just men

EBK String

Better Ring String
Supporter
Daps
how can you make that determination off two episodes? these first two are literally setting the stage for a much larger story

The original series had interesting characters that pulled you in from jump. I don't care about any of these characters or remember their names.