Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

ColdSlither

Extensive Enterprises
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Elizabeth, NJ by way of East Orange
They couldn't make a new theme for this show? That theme belongs strictly to GoT. :gucci:

So far, none of the characters have potential to stand out like in GoT. Rhaenyera is cool, but she's basically Dany Lite. :skip:

I wouldn’t say she’s Dany-Lite outside of her looks. Which they should look similar since there’s a lot of incest going on. Outside of that their situations are totally different, and I think after the time jump, and actress change, it’ll be a lot different.

Czerka

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I wouldn’t say she’s Dany-Lite outside of her looks. Which they should look similar since there’s a lot of incest going on. Outside of that their situations are totally different, and I think after the time jump, and actress change, it’ll be a lot different.
so all the actors are gonna change every season? that has me worried

I wonder if well see Melisandre at some point

Stop_It_5

Veteran
Daps
Robb Stark let p*ssy get him and most of his family murked :what:

How you gon’ betray ya close ally and don’t expect retaliation. Son walked right into that death trap, knowing he did them nikkas dirty.

A smart leader would NEVER :francis:
Robb made his mistakes and the biggest one ultimately cost him his life but he really did have his foot on Tywins neck :mjcry: young wolf was built for this shyt and kept getting sabotaged - first by Renlys death, then by Theon, then by Cat releasing Jamie :mjcry:

Imagine if he and Snow Man actually got the chance to fight side by side :ohlawd: the young wolf & the white wolf would've been the best tandem the show's ever had :wow:

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
Anymore:mjlol:

Breh since you're a recovering spoiling @$$ nikka, can you explain the psychology behind it? :jbhmm:

I'm genuinely curious. There have been many times i was excited about a show or movie and tried to get other people to watch it, but the thought of spoiling it never once crossed my mind.

Can you explain, in detail, what drives these erstwhile coli brehs to do this? I'm genuinely both curious and fascinated by them :jbhmm:

It’s no fun reading the books, reading theories online and reading spoilers and not having people to talk about it with. Now, what made me mad was people getting mad when we used the spoiler button. Sometimes multiple spoiler buttons. Now, the people pretending to post “theories” in open posts that were spoilers were corny. But imo, if someone is posting a spoiler in a spoiler button and you don’t have the willpower to not click the spoiler button, that’s your fault. That defeats the purpose of the spoiler button. Anywhere else on the internet, just putting it in a spoiler button is proper etiquette but, here people that don’t want to get spoiled click spoilers :heh: I don’t talk about anything anymore because I know what happens and I rather avoid the argument. Y’all gonna click on the giant red button that says don’t touch me and then be :damn: I just talk on Reddit if I have the desire.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL

THEY ALL MARRY IN THEIR TEENS
THROUGH ARRANGED MARRIAGES.

WHY WOULD THERE BE A SINGLE,
ADULT, CHILDLESS HIGHBORN WOMAN OUT THERE?

THEYRE ALREADY CUFFED UP
BY THAT AGE.
:devil:
:evil:

That actually does make sense :ehh:

I’m just saying even with most girls being paired up, there has to be one out there. Margery Tyrell was on the older side when she was set up with Renly. The Frey girl Robb was too dumb to marry was older too. There’s gotta be one out there :why: They could’ve also went to the Free Cities and copped a bride. It’s not like anyone can complain with them having dragons. Then they could’ve married the kids off to the various Westerosi houses to calm them down.

Ribbs

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
Toronto
After listening to the Ringer-verse on this episode, I understand why Corlys is so mad now. I gotta go dark when I watch this show, I'm missing out on key facts.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:ohhh:

@CHICAGO forgive me but technically this isn't my what if this time. I would like to speculate on this as it's so far removed from what actually happened that there's no chance of spoilers.

With that being said, I think Arthur Dayne raises Jon (Aegon) in exile. Rhaegar was already dead, this was around the time the Mad King is killed, and so the House of Targaryan had already fell.

Similar to Daenarys and Viserys, they couldn't stay in Westeros as that fat fakkit usurper would have had them killed to consolidate power. He would have tried to have Jon killed too.

I think Arthur Dayne escapes with Jon and links up with Daenarys and Vicerys and Jon grows up with them, cussing and ranting about his rightful place as king, cause he would have been next in line, not Vicerys. You just gotta wonder if he would have been an emotional wreck like Viserys since technically he would have been in the same situation (fatherless).

You gotta wonder of Vicerys would decide to get him out the way, so that the throne would fall to him instead of Jon. And he probably would have thought Jon was unworthy, what with him being half Stark and the reason their family was deposed, not to mention the black hair. Maybe he wouldn't have considered Jon a true Targaryan.

That actually would’ve been interesting.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
:ohhh:

@CHICAGO forgive me but technically this isn't my what if this time. I would like to speculate on this as it's so far removed from what actually happened that there's no chance of spoilers.

With that being said, I think Arthur Dayne raises Jon (Aegon) in exile. Rhaegar was already dead, this was around the time the Mad King is killed, and so the House of Targaryan had already fell.

Similar to Daenarys and Viserys, they couldn't stay in Westeros as that fat fakkit usurper would have had them killed to consolidate power. He would have tried to have Jon killed too.

I think Arthur Dayne escapes with Jon and links up with Daenarys and Vicerys and Jon grows up with them, cussing and ranting about his rightful place as king, cause he would have been next in line, not Vicerys. You just gotta wonder if he would have been an emotional wreck like Viserys since technically he would have been in the same situation (fatherless).

You gotta wonder of Vicerys would decide to get him out the way, so that the throne would fall to him instead of Jon. And he probably would have thought Jon was unworthy, what with him being half Stark and the reason their family was deposed, not to mention the black hair. Maybe he wouldn't have considered Jon a true Targaryan.
This would make for a fire story :wow: i hope marvel ain’t trademark that what if shyt. HBO could get some animators and print some money of some of the wacky alternative plots you get from Game of Thrones.

Daps
Yeah I don’t agree with the “dragons are nukes” take. There’s no mutually assured destruction with dragons because you’re the only one with them. Used sparingly, they can be very effective. In a situation like Crabman you gotta bring them thangs out to let people know what’s what.

The only thing I’ll say is that if you use dragons too much then nobody will want to be under your rule. And we know dragons can be killed

Dragons are like nukes from 1945 to 1949, that 3 to 4 year window where the US was the only country with nukes.

Daps
Robb made his mistakes and the biggest one ultimately cost him his life but he really did have his foot on Tywins neck :mjcry: young wolf was built for this shyt and kept getting sabotaged - first by Renlys death, then by Theon, then by Cat releasing Jamie :mjcry:

Imagine if he and Snow Man actually got the chance to fight side by side :ohlawd: the young wolf & the white wolf would've been the best tandem the show's ever had :wow:

That dumbass nikka Rob would have got Jon Aegon Targaryan Snow murked too. I'm glad they never got the chance to link up.