Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
that man was fighting four nikkas at once

WITH TWO SWORDS :wow: meera's bytchmade daddy had to cheat to win cuz the sword of the morning was slicing through them like butter.

Imagine if they lost? that's a good what if. what if ned stark died and all the stark kids were never born. :lupe: would john be raised by arthur dayne? would he be brought to join Dany and Viserys? would robert still have become king?

Jon would have been a GOAT level fighter if Arthur Dayne raised him, and he already got busy in GOT to be begin wtih. He would have been the next Jaime with Arthur though :wow:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:scusthov: This girl in 5th grade

I know it was the middle ages but, come on breh. Westeros is big as fukk. There has to be one adult woman out there from money he can marry.

THEY ALL MARRY IN THEIR TEENS
THROUGH ARRANGED MARRIAGES.

WHY WOULD THERE BE A SINGLE,
ADULT, CHILDLESS HIGHBORN WOMAN OUT THERE?

THEYRE ALREADY CUFFED UP
BY THAT AGE.
:devil:
:evil:

Spiritual Stratocaster

Jesus is KING
Supporter
Daps
I loved it. Arthur Dayne cut everyone down like they were scrubs. He looked every bit like the knights you read about in the stories. It shows how badly Cersei devalued the Kingsguard. They were supposed to be the Dream Team of Westeros and she had fuggin Meryn Trant wearing the cloak :martin: That’s like putting Anthony Bennett next to Kareem, Magic and Jordan. But yea…Howland Reed stabbing Dayne from behind was the ONLY way they were getting out of there alive :pachaha:

Cersei and Joffrey committed a shytload of follies while on the throne :mjgrin:

You're right getting rid of...fukk I forgot his name...he went over to Dany. Then putting g that pedo on the kingsguard:pacspit:

Daps
that man was fighting four nikkas at once

WITH TWO SWORDS :wow: meera's bytchmade daddy had to cheat to win cuz the sword of the morning was slicing through them like butter.

Imagine if they lost? that's a good what if. what if ned stark died and all the stark kids were never born. :lupe: would john be raised by arthur dayne? would he be brought to join Dany and Viserys? would robert still have become king?

:ohhh:

@CHICAGO forgive me but technically this isn't my what if this time. I would like to speculate on this as it's so far removed from what actually happened that there's no chance of spoilers.

With that being said, I think Arthur Dayne raises Jon (Aegon) in exile. Rhaegar was already dead, this was around the time the Mad King is killed, and so the House of Targaryan had already fell.

Similar to Daenarys and Viserys, they couldn't stay in Westeros as that fat fakkit usurper would have had them killed to consolidate power. He would have tried to have Jon killed too.

I think Arthur Dayne escapes with Jon and links up with Daenarys and Vicerys and Jon grows up with them, cussing and ranting about his rightful place as king, cause he would have been next in line, not Vicerys. You just gotta wonder if he would have been an emotional wreck like Viserys since technically he would have been in the same situation (fatherless).

You gotta wonder of Vicerys would decide to get him out the way, so that the throne would fall to him instead of Jon. And he probably would have thought Jon was unworthy, what with him being half Stark and the reason their family was deposed, not to mention the black hair. Maybe he wouldn't have considered Jon a true Targaryan.

Daps
:dead:

Yea, people need to chill. I read these books obsessively in colllege but, I have no desire to spoil anyone anymore. But also......there's not much to spoil. You can see online how things will end but, the show is going to have to fill in alot of things on their own to get to that ending. There's maybe a few pages for each event, whereas the Main show had 5 thick ass books describing everything in great detail. This makes D&D look even cornier. The new showrunners have even less material to go off but, they're doing a better job so far.

Anymore:mjlol:

Breh since you're a recovering spoiling @$$ nikka, can you explain the psychology behind it? :jbhmm:

I'm genuinely curious. There have been many times i was excited about a show or movie and tried to get other people to watch it, but the thought of spoiling it never once crossed my mind.

Can you explain, in detail, what drives these erstwhile coli brehs to do this? I'm genuinely both curious and fascinated by them :jbhmm:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
Yet another time that you remind me of my baby brother because I had to tell him that Game of thrones was not about the fight scenes. It was always about the English court drama with some dragons sprinkled in.

A podcast did a contest of picking the best game of thrones episodes, and they intentionally took out episodes that was all fight scenes because that is not what game of thrones is about.

Im not in it for the fight scenes, I know what got is about.
Its just that this aint that interesting to me.
Maybe cause it feels like I've seen the story before or maybe cause I know how it ends but aint nothing in these first 2 hours making me say I gotta tune in every week.
I know yall get emotionally attached to these shows so anybody who doesn't love em is seen as wrong and not understanding them like this is some super deep show. Its not.
These 1st 2 episodes just been some mid and if this show was going by any other name more of yall would be willing to admit it

waynep

All Star
Daps
Reppin
NULL
I hope they delve deeper into the Dragon lore and show why/how the Targs (and the Valyrians) became connected to them. Dany was making it up as she went along because her and Viserys (GOT) were babies and didn't know anything. But I hope Viserys (prequel) talks about how they tamed them. He already let it be known that Aegon the Conqueror knew about the Night King which is :whoo: :ohhh: They gonna probably reveal alot of information about the Targs in this show that was lost to time after Robert killed them off.
If Aegon knew about the White Walkers I wonder if they revisit the Cave on Dragonstone that had the White Walkers drawn inside of it like how Jon showed Dany. Maybe Viserys shows Rhanerya.

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Viserys got dragons, the ultimate cheat code, and don't even wanna use it when this crab dude is fukking up his allies money. He's too p*ssy to be a king.

Yeah I don’t agree with the “dragons are nukes” take. There’s no mutually assured destruction with dragons because you’re the only one with them. Used sparingly, they can be very effective. In a situation like Crabman you gotta bring them thangs out to let people know what’s what.

The only thing I’ll say is that if you use dragons too much then nobody will want to be under your rule. And we know dragons can be killed

ReasonableMatic

Daps
Random but shoutout Robb Stark. Love wins out :mjgrin:
Robb Stark let p*ssy get him and most of his family murked :what:

How you gon’ betray ya close ally and don’t expect retaliation. Son walked right into that death trap, knowing he did them nikkas dirty.

A smart leader would NEVER :francis:

Joe Sixpack

Build and Destroy
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Rotten Apple
All I know is if Viserys would’ve married that 12 year old little black girl I would’ve been done with this show fukk that :russ:

And why is that dude from the council that was trying to pimp the little girl to the King black?

Cmon man when the little girl was walking with the King and she said she will give him many heirs I was like :damn:

Why make that character black?

Make him a cracker fukk that :hhh:

Last edited:

Outlaw

New Hope For the HaveNotz
Daps
Reppin
Buzz City, NC :blessed:
All I know is Viserys would’ve married that 12 year old little black girl I would’ve been done

And why is that dude from the council that was trying to pimp the little girl to the King black?

Cmon man when the little girl was walking with the King and she said she will give him many heirs I was like :damn:

Why make that character black?

Make him a cracker fukk that :hhh:
Breh give it a rest. Don’t let such trivial shyt bother you

kdslittlebro

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Robb Stark let p*ssy get him and most of his family murked :what:

How you gon’ betray ya close ally and don’t expect retaliation. Son walked right into that death trap, knowing he did them nikkas dirty.

A smart leader would NEVER :francis:
Well now we’re seeing there’s at least some precedence with House Targaryen :pachaha:not quite the same, but still fukk is this nikka thinking