Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Daps
ya speculation is cool if it makes sense within the context of what has been viewed on the episodes that have aired

I remember some dikkhead kept “speculating” how weird it would be if someone killed one of the starks and sewed a wolf’s head onto their body all the way back in season one of GOT…everyone knew what his bytch ass was doing…there was nothing that he watched from the show to support his “speculations” or random “predictions”

I was speculating on what ifs from the OG thrones show but @CHICAGO said even that could mess folks up in the event that they decide to do the story of that fat fakkit usurpers rebellion one day.

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I was speculating on what ifs from the OG thrones show but @CHICAGO said even that could mess folks up in the event that they decide to do the story of that fat fakkit usurpers rebellion one day.

nah that wasn’t directed at you…I seen someone make a prediction yesterday that was spot on and there was absolutely nothing in the first 2 eps that comes close to hinting at it but no one picked up on it so I didn’t want to say anything to draw attention to it

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
It explains how Ned was able to beat him dude was a fighting machine with a sword equal or even possibly stronger than valyrian steel. I thought the dual wield was nice. Although they didn't do the scene properly it was good for what it was compared to what we got after that. :scusthov:

I loved it. Arthur Dayne cut everyone down like they were scrubs. He looked every bit like the knights you read about in the stories. It shows how badly Cersei devalued the Kingsguard. They were supposed to be the Dream Team of Westeros and she had fuggin Meryn Trant wearing the cloak :martin: That’s like putting Anthony Bennett next to Kareem, Magic and Jordan. But yea…Howland Reed stabbing Dayne from behind was the ONLY way they were getting out of there alive :pachaha:

voltronblack

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
NULL
rewatching ep 2 and to be fair the king wasn’t completely ducking the fade with the crab dude…he said it would be handled in due time…he just didn’t want to rush into a battle with them with reasons he provided in that episode…when you take into consideration too that he knows he has the dragons maybe that’s why he feels confident in waiting…seems like he’s mostly guilty of overestimating his handle on things since he’s the king
:jbhmm:It not so much him ducking the fade with crabfeeder:demonic: himself so much as it him not wanting to go to war with the three city state that are funding him I think the king think that if they were to fight and kill crabfeeder the city states would just hire more privateers which will sooner or later become a all out war with the city states rather than just a proxy war with the city states using the privateers to weaken westeros economy.Also the dragons are powerful weapons but there not a I win button.

Warren Peace

Superstar
Daps
I loved it. Arthur Dayne cut everyone down like they were scrubs. He looked every bit like the knights you read about in the stories. It shows how badly Cersei devalued the Kingsguard. They were supposed to be the Dream Team of Westeros and she had fuggin Meryn Trant wearing the cloak :martin: That’s like putting Anthony Bennett next to Kareem, Magic and Jordan. But yea…Howland Reed stabbing Dayne from behind was the ONLY way they were getting out of there alive :pachaha:

that man was fighting four nikkas at once

WITH TWO SWORDS :wow: meera's bytchmade daddy had to cheat to win cuz the sword of the morning was slicing through them like butter.

Imagine if they lost? that's a good what if. what if ned stark died and all the stark kids were never born. :lupe: would john be raised by arthur dayne? would he be brought to join Dany and Viserys? would robert still have become king?

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
:jbhmm:It not so much him ducking the fade with crabfeeder:demonic: himself so much as it him not wanting to go to war with the three city state that are funding him I think the king think that if they were to fight and kill crabfeeder the city states would just hire more privateers which will sooner or later become a all out war with the city states rather than just a proxy war with the city states using the privateers to weaken westeros economy.Also the dragons are powerful weapons but there not a I win button.

THIS IS BULLshyt
BECAUSE CORLYS TRIED TO
WARN HIM 6 MONTHS AGO
BEFORE IT EVER GOT TO THIS POINT
:mjpls:BUT HE WAS IGNORED & DISMISSED.
:devil:
:evil:

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps

I get that but just lazily phrased it that way but my larger point was he stated the situation would be handled in due time so I didn’t think it was fair for folks to call him a “p*ssy” even tho I understand why they might think so

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
ya speculation is cool if it makes sense within the context of what has been viewed on the episodes that have aired

I remember some dikkhead kept “speculating” how weird it would be if someone killed one of the starks and sewed a wolf’s head onto their body all the way back in season one of GOT…everyone knew what his bytch ass was doing…there was nothing that he watched from the show to support his “speculations” or random “predictions”

:dead:

Yea, people need to chill. I read these books obsessively in colllege but, I have no desire to spoil anyone anymore. But also......there's not much to spoil. You can see online how things will end but, the show is going to have to fill in alot of things on their own to get to that ending. There's maybe a few pages for each event, whereas the Main show had 5 thick ass books describing everything in great detail. This makes D&D look even cornier. The new showrunners have even less material to go off but, they're doing a better job so far.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
The challenge with this show is that it naturally invites speculation. Plus you have a ton of lore and people who’ve at least seen the entirety of GoT. So when you see the Targaryans riding multiple dragons your mind naturally goes to “how did they fall off?” People will naively ask questions for background that could contain spoilers.

I’m at the point where the only spoiler that bothers me is someone seeing the episode early and spoiling it. Previews don’t bother me because those are meant to be deceptive.

I hope they delve deeper into the Dragon lore and show why/how the Targs (and the Valyrians) became connected to them. Dany was making it up as she went along because her and Viserys (GOT) were babies and didn't know anything. But I hope Viserys (prequel) talks about how they tamed them. He already let it be known that Aegon the Conqueror knew about the Night King which is :whoo: :ohhh: They gonna probably reveal alot of information about the Targs in this show that was lost to time after Robert killed them off.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
301217200_10210546766462155_8071806480436342350_n.jpg

They going in on this fatboy usurper :pacspit:

#Trump Era :heh:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps

I will never get over how bad D&D butchered this scene. As ill as Danye was with 2 swords running that 1v4 it still doesn’t top this.

Even the convo leading up to the fight had quotables that the show decided to omit.
“Woe to the usurper had we been”:birdman:
”Our knees do not bend”:childplease:
”The Kingsguard does not flee. Then. Or now.”:demonic:

detroitwalt

Superstar
Daps
that man was fighting four nikkas at once

WITH TWO SWORDS :wow: meera's bytchmade daddy had to cheat to win cuz the sword of the morning was slicing through them like butter.

Imagine if they lost? that's a good what if. what if ned stark died and all the stark kids were never born. :lupe: would john be raised by arthur dayne? would he be brought to join Dany and Viserys? would robert still have become king?
That is a good question. Robb was the only Stark child born at this point so he would been raised Lord of Winterfell.
Someone would have had to hide Jon just like Dany & Viserys. Rhaegar had already gotten the rings knocked out of him on the Trident and Jamie had killed the Mad King. With Ned dead and not there to talk him out of it, Robert sends killers after Dany when he finds out she’s pregnant. shyt would be crazy.

Ozymandeas

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
NULL
:scusthov: This girl in 5th grade

I know it was the middle ages but, come on breh. Westeros is big as fukk. There has to be one adult woman out there from money he can marry.