Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
Fire and Blood is piff...

fukkery everywhere :bryan:

two reasons why I probably won’t read the book even tho I really want to…there are a few spoilers I’m aware of from looking at the extended family tree plus 2-3 other major events but there’s still a lot of shyt idk so I don’t want to severely limit my ability to take part in the conversations…plus there was a time when you could say that books were always far better than their show/movie counterpart…but the writing and presentation for some of these shows/movies have gotten so good that watching them can be just as rewarding an experience

Roid Jones

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
What a trash ass king get Viserys the fukk outta here

mc-mahon-approve.gif

Corlys & Daemon in the cut, what a scary sight :wow:

FukkaPaidEmail

Retired Hoodrat whisperer
Daps
Reppin
The Diaspora
king takes Corlys offer
gets even sicker before she matures to give him his heir that he obviously wants
he dies

then what ?

y’all simplifying his decision to marry ottos daughter too much

Gizmo_Duck

blathering blatherskite!
Daps
Reppin
Duckburg, NY
Lil girl had the wackest wig on. shyt looked like it was about to fall off.

These little white dreadlocks wigs they keep passing around from one show to another. Now that walking dead is done they got brehs wearing it on game of thrones

Little girl was wearing one of danerys old wigs

Mr Hate Coffee

Veteran
Daps
Oh my God :dead:

Yall nikkas gotta let this Game Of Thrones shyt go:dead: it ended bad, it's over, it's time to move on

Nikkas ain't about to recreate the fukkin series this shyt getting out of hand:mjlol:

They’re not but they really should redo season 8. shyt would be like printing money.

I watched this shyt and hit the :banderas: if that was the plot for season 8 GoT would go down as the GOAT show. I wish I had a Time Machine so I could go back and will this piff into existence. :wow:

Daps
nikkas just need to start a second thread to discuss next episode previews, book history and "what if's" that get answered with hella book lore. seems like most people here want to keep the discussion about what aired in the show only. i don't think it's fair to ask people not to speculate, but shyt needs to be done in good faith, don't "speculate" if you know what's gonna happen or you watch the leak

I already said I would stop :mjtf:

Leave it to a Stark to be harping on the payback, some buck that I roughed up way back, coming back after all these years, rat tat tat tat tat, that's the way it is :mjtf:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
I already said I would stop :mjtf:

Leave it to a Stark to be harping on the payback, some buck that I roughed up way back, coming back after all these years, rat tat tat tat tat, that's the way it is :mjtf:
breh, it wasn't just you, this just seems to be a strict show only crowd :manny: