Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
And given that Corlys is married to his cousin I doubt he thinks this will result in some revolt

So you reject the brehs daughter at the same where you refuse to intervene in stopping the pirates who are messing up the brehs money and you don't think that's gonna be an eventual problem?

This is also the same breh who controls 80% of your navy?

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
Exactly what we saw :skip:

Yeah they're just having platonic talks at night when they're alone, even though we saw a scene where the king got visibly annoyed they got interrupted when they were clearly about to fukk :mjlol:

King aint hit once in the six month span this has happened in? :duck:

PortCityProphet

Follow me to the truth
Daps
Reppin
Bama ass DC
show aight. i know they setting stuff up so it's slow burnin right now but I hope they switch up Baby Danny Grandma storyline on a woman ruler and all that cause I feel like we saw all of that already with Danny. I need something more, something a lil different.
Im sure it'll get better tho :ld:

CHICAGO

Vol. 9: Trapped
Staff member
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
CHICAGO
show aight. i know they setting stuff up so it's slow burnin right now but I hope they switch up Baby Danny Grandma storyline on a woman ruler and all that cause I feel like we saw all of that already with Danny. I need something more, something a lil different.
Im sure it'll get better tho :ld:

LMAO

THERES BEEN ABSOLUTELY NOTHING
SLOW ABOUT THESE 2 EPS.

HERE ANOTHER PERSON SEASON 8
WAS CREATED FOR.
:devil:
:evil: