Game of Thrones - "House Of The Dragon" Official Threads (NO SPOILERS....ZERO)

downtheline

All Star
Supporter
Daps
Reppin
Back in the DMV
It explains how Ned was able to beat him dude was a fighting machine with a sword equal or even possibly stronger than valyrian steel. I thought the dual wield was nice. Although they didn't do the scene properly it was good for what it was compared to what we got after that. :scusthov:
The dual wield was good for sure. Here’s hoping the books deal with this a lot better

A sword made from a falling star could not have made it onto the show? They could have cut out some extraneous bullshyt and at least gave House Dayne some props.

Arthur Dayne is one of the best characters in the ASOIAF universe. fukk GRRM and D&D for screwing that up

Daps

nikka TAKE ALL THESE BOOK QUESTIONS TO
THE BOOK THREAD OR JUST GO
READ THE BOOK.

YOURE SPOILING A POTENTIAL SERIES
IN CASE THEY DO ACTUALLY MAKE IT
LIVE ACTION.

THIS THREAD IS ABOUT HOUSE OF DRAGONS TV SHOW,
NOT ROBERTS REBELLION BOOK CHAPTER.
:devil:
:evil:

My bad I thought this was history we all knew from the original GOT series. I'll stop with my what if questions.

melraH

Superstar
Daps
Reppin
UPTOWN
They shoulda went even further with Ned's embellishment. Shoulda had Howland Reed in the bushes, throw a net on that nikka, Dayne and stab him over and over with a shyt covered spear.
Breh trust me on this one D&D mentally checked out after Season 4. The show completely changed after that. When those first 4 season 5 episodes leaked I Binged them and i honestly thought they were trolling. They checked out and fumbled the bag chasing a star wars Bag. Disney didn't Hire them :russ: but Netflix did

#boycottNETFLIX. :birdman:

There is no logic to they should have its done. now its fukk D&D
George RR MartinXL :pacspit: fukk you too

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
man how about folks just use this thread to strictly talk about the episodes that actually aired so no one has to be accused of spoiling shyt lol?

…and any prediction or inferences made and/or conclusions drawn should be based on what was shown…if you read the books or any backstory info, fall back on certain conversations…there have already been certain discussions where I felt I shouldn’t say anything (and didn’t) regarding certain predictions/character motivations cuz I flat out know the answer already…it’s the decent thing to do

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
3wMwNyf.jpg

anyone else think this shot looked kinda :patrice:
yea, OG GOT was CGI'ing in extra buildings in a real city shot, now it feels like they bushed being on location so they just CGI a whole city

Fillerguy

Veteran
Daps
Reppin
North Jersey
1. Doesn't want to marry a literal child (which I mean....good job.)
2. He hates that he's being strong armed into it. It would be, to the king, an admission that his council and the powerful houses have power over him.
3. He's also thinking with his dikk and finds the Hightower girl attractive, Otto Middlefinger knew he would.
4. Regardless of what he says to Rhaneyra, he WANTS a son. Period. Dude was OBSESSED over it for years. He's not going to all of a sudden change his mind on that because of recent tragedy.
Yea none of this justifies making enemies of allies and claimants. This the perfect time to assassinate him now... loyalties are waivering. Even with his daughter, the heir atm. If she was on demon time like her unc, he'd be fukked.

This nikka just created whole new fractions of opps:pachaha:

Jazzy B.

Superstar
Bushed
Daps
His decision made no sense. He purposely making enemies on his council....for what exactly?

I agree. Right now it makes zero sense.

Maybe they'll explain the reasoning in the next episode. But this episode didn't do a good job to show the rationale.

He just made an enemy of a person who supplies their ships for no damn reason :mjtf:

dora_da_destroyer

Master Baker
Daps
Reppin
Oakland
nikkas just need to start a second thread to discuss next episode previews, book history and "what if's" that get answered with hella book lore. seems like most people here want to keep the discussion about what aired in the show only. i don't think it's fair to ask people not to speculate, but shyt needs to be done in good faith, don't "speculate" if you know what's gonna happen or you watch the leak

old pig

Veteran
Supporter
Daps
I agree. Right now it makes zero sense.

Maybe they'll explain the reasoning in the next episode. But this episode didn't do a good job to show the rationale.

He just made an enemy of a person who supplies their ships for no damn reason :mjtf:

just seems like he genuinely likes her even tho it didn’t make sense politically…he was overly impressed with her getting that little dragon shyt fixed and he seemed to enjoy the time they spent with each other…also in the same ep, he says he doesn’t think corlys would overreact to him spurning his daughter by withholding his fleet if they ever needed his help…so he thinks corlys will be mad but he’ll get over it…it’s messed up tho he didn’t factor his daughter’s reaction but parents can be selfish like that sometimes

Last edited: